Just found my new favorite beer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When I was attending ITT I mixed myself Irish Coffee every wednesday morning to have during my programming class.

christmas ale by great lakes brewery.....best beer ever
ChristmasAle_BottleGlass.jpg

Doubtful. It may be the best beer YOU'VE ever had but there is absolutely no way it is the best beer ever, from a purely objective standpoint. Work on your grammar.

im a fan of wheat beers.

Blue Moon
Shocktop (like blue moon but more orange flavor)
Sam Adams wheat beers
even Bud Lite wheat isnt bad.

i also like Landshark. ive had Guiness, but its not for me, dont like the taste.
You'd like Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. It's like blue moon but with a hint of blueberry.

6570.jpg

In other beer related news I bought an empty keg to use as the gas tank in my '57 and it had a Stone beer in it...pics to come

Winter Bourbon Cask Ale. The best winter beer I have ever had. On tap, it's godly.

what's so great about PBR? drinking one now and it tastes like miller lite to me.

the real reason... its cheap as fuck

the hipster reason... its an anti trend thing

Michelob ultra is freakin nasty. It was the only thing we had left in the house so I figured screw it, and opened one. NASTY! Never again..

what's so great about PBR? drinking one now and it tastes like miller lite to me.
Miller Lite? It tastes nothing like that piss flavored beer. PBR isn't good, but its not that bad.

And I want to punch hipsters that drink it.

the real reason... its cheap as fuck

the hipster reason... its an anti trend thing

Costs the same at the bar as any other bottle of miller/coors/bud, i'll have to take a look at the cost of it at the liqour store.

Miller Lite? It tastes nothing like that piss flavored beer. PBR isn't good, but its not that bad.

And I want to punch hipsters that drink it.

I was sitting there trying it and my friend asked me why. She couldn't believe that I was drinking it. Then she ended up buying it for me along with my Sam Adams after she won 600 off pull tabs. lol

Back