Just found this forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammin86

I just found this forum and wanted to say whats up.
I have a 99 civic si with a ls/vtec swap, and a vortech supercharger @ 6 psi.
Here is my dyno graph
165197_200_full.jpg

165197_201_full.jpg

peak hp is 234.15 @ 7450rpm peak torque is 172.53 @ 7050 rpm

for some reason they didnt have a fan on the front of my car for the dyno runs, so the aftercooler was gettin pretty hot durring tuning. I think if i went in there and dynoed again, i would get some better numbers cause the car wouldnt be as hot.
Here are some pics of the car
165197_183_full.jpg

165197_181_full.jpg

165197_185_full.jpg

Welcome... Nice, I like the "Slow Si" license plates.... lol you know what i noticed tonight, i heard your SC from accross the street, when you were at the gas station on west-by-pass and chestut... its not that quite :ph34r: :ph34r: :spin:

representin from Springfield,MO y0..... werd.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 29 2004, 06:01 AM
how in gods name do you put down 200+ whp on steelies sucessfully? lol

welcome abord

I was about to coment on them too. Are they your winter tires? You know, those things do weigh a hefty 18 lbs in 14's, and it looks like you have the 15's

Originally posted by asmallsol+Feb 29 2004, 12:49 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Feb 29 2004, 06:01 AM
how in gods name do you put down 200+ whp on steelies sucessfully? lol

welcome abord

I was about to coment on them too. Are they your winter tires? You know, those things do weigh a hefty 18 lbs in 14's, and it looks like you have the 15's

yeah, they are my winter tires.....they are 14's

looks good, good figures in terms of whp and tq to the ground.

best of luck and enjoy your stay.

add your car to hondashowoff.com
why type of exhaust is that? i love how it looks

I have tires on the way, so my wheels should be on soon. I also plan to be at 10 psi by this weekend. I will get some recent underhood shots soon.

yea y0 come to KC, Independence rather... and chill with us, or we could come down thereI know some other people down there too... whateva' love the car y0.... but why LSVTEC-t or SC why not SC the b16?

Back