Just get a large, Farva

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, is the virus that causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). The virus weakens a person's ability to fight infections and cancer. People with HIV are said to have AIDS when they develop certain infections or cancers or when their CD4 count is less than 200. CD4 count is determined by a blood test in a doctor's office.​
Having HIV does not always mean that you have AIDS. It can take many years for people with the virus to develop AIDS. HIV and AIDS cannot be cured. Although people with AIDS will likely one day die from an AIDS-related illness, there are ways to help people stay healthy and live longer.​

Thanks for the 6th grade health class recap

Also, you roll the condom on with your thumb and index finger. Don't roll it out and try to slip it on like a tube sock.

Like they say!

Attachments

• the_more_you_know2.jpg
    the_more_you_know2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 155
Also, you roll the condom on with your thumb and index finger. Don't roll it out and try to slip it on like a tube sock.

sounds like you too have tried to re-use a condom. ^_^

So the cure for HIV/AIDS you could just raise or lower your body temp by a few degrees? Seems like someone should have tried that and proven/disproven it. There is still no cure. Just doesn't seem like it makes much sense.
Yeah, they say it has to be within a degree or two of body heat, then they say it can survive in needles with blood on them. Sorry for posting that, obviously wack.

I heard a story about a kid in an Asian restaurant that jizzed in the special sauce and gave a guy AIDS...I don't know if it was true though
I've heard about a chick that brought fettuccine alfredo home from a restaurant. Next day had cold sores. Had the leftovers tested. Semen from 3 sources. 1 tested positive for Herpes. Sued the restaurant for buku bucks. Can't eat alfredo anymore.

so do you figure they took turns beating off into the alfredo sauce, or do you think they stood there, shoulder to shoulder, in a three way simultaneous wank fest... like some kind of homosexual fettuccine bucacci film??

so do you figure they took turns beating off into the alfredo sauce, or do you think they stood there, shoulder to shoulder, in a three way simultaneous wank fest... like some kind of homosexual fettuccine bucacci film??
+rep for Italian translation of Bukakke

Sorry, unable to rep.. IOU rep..

Never thought that much into it. Perhaps the masturbatory act was performed at a time prior and the results were saved until a satisfactory use was decided upon.

fuckin hell i knew that didnt look right... oh well i guess it kinda worked anyway :lmao:

Back