Just got 91 Crx HF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I spent an hour on the phone buying this making sure it will fit ina 91 CRX HF, Now what i gotta do is order everything else i need.

good choice, the motor will fit in nicely
here is my crx with a b16
gallery_36382_304_122725.jpg

gallery_36382_304_147136.jpg

Just food for thought, the HF trim was substantially lighter not only because of a lighter drivetrain, but a lighter braking setup. Now that you can get the car up there, your next consideration (and very soon) should be upgrading the brake system. the HF has the worst brake setup of pretty much any other honda out there.

Hey Joka. I know im not helping with the swap info, but I have a 91 HF myself and was wondering how well (MPG, smoothness) your 1.5 was running. Right now I am replacing my head gasket, etc, but That may not do it so I might be interested in your leftover 15 if you havent trashed it.

Originally posted by Joka@Jun 16 2005, 07:58 PM
what engine should i go with on the swap? Also what am i looking at spending?
[post=513150]Quoted post[/post]​

How many times is this question going to be asked before ppl start doing there own reasearch and figuring things out for themselves? <_<
Honda swaps are not groundbreaking so there is TONS of info out there!

IF u would read u would realize that the swap was already done with much info provided dickwad.

As far as the 1.5 goes id sell it cheap just pm me and we can talk.

cool you got your swap iin
welcome to b16 crx club.
what are you planning on doing next to your crx

Well im waiting to see if the head is good or not. if its not then ill be in need of then engine. Did yours run well (besides the 62HP part) while you had the d15 in it?

Back