Just Got 92 Hatch....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I just got a 92 Honda Civic HB and was wondering what is the best motor swap you know of for this car, please let me know what you run in the 1/4 mile because I'm looking at getting in the high 12's low 13's with this car. ANY info would be great? :D

D16y8!!! All the way!!!
Do A little Research buddy, you can get 12 13's with various motors, all depends on what you want!

and j/k about the D16y8

I like fully built ls/t! :D Of course thats a lot of $$$$....so is just about everything else. :(

With the right components I think you can hit high high 12's with a stock J-ITR motor with the correct parts and a little weight loss with slicks. And practice of course.....see my sig below for what I ran with a 1.6

Milan

So you don't think that if I build the b18c1 that I can hit low 13's, I have to go with the b18c5 motor. I want this to be a NA car because I have the juice on my crx. B)

gut the fucker and throw om a JITR and you have 12's kid, on NA

Milan

I have a 92 Civic CX Hatchback and i have a 94 JDM GSR motor in it, and it is FAST. I can't tell you a 1/4 mile time thought because i won't be going to the track for like another month. But 13's is VERY possible with a B18C/B18C1 in your hatch with a few mods!

I don't want to have to jutt the car so maybe I should just go with the H22 from the lude and build it!!...........

MILAN...I see you have a 1.6 in yours why don't you switch to a bigger motor?

i am currently building a new motor. I sold my car about a year ago to some kid from Dallas, Texas. I haven't decided on going 1.8 or 2.0 yet. I am going to made a decision soon. I am trying to see what kind of hp i can get with a 1.8 instead of going 2.0.

Milan

Back