just got a 3k credit bump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 18 2004, 09:56 PM
I never said a TT...

I mean, TT as in twin turbo
and AWD as in all wheel drive

You need to ahve a lease on a 1 year car what it sounds like--since you are just blowing money away :)

word

or better yet, give money to charity.

ill accept paypal, cash, money order, personal check, diamonds, gold bars- hell just about any form of capital :ph34r:

Originally posted by micah@May 19 2004, 01:12 AM
word

or better yet, give money to charity.

ill accept paypal, cash, money order, personal check, diamonds, gold bars- hell just about any form of capital :ph34r:

:withstupid:

I accept paypal as well.

I just got a low interest 11k personal loan to pay off my credit cards... and I spent it on other shit. Oops. :)

j/k!

Nah, I got it at 12% to pay off a 25% revolving persoanl loan. I pay $50 more per month minimum, but it'll be paid off in 3 years instead of 15+ at the minimum payment amounts.

But I am looking at a new vehicle... NEW NEW. Getting a good deal on it, and it's actually utilitarian, not something I will want to mod to the teeth. only problem... It's a CHEVY. :(

Pics of teh new hotness to show up in a few weeks, once I get it in my posession. It's a custom order. ;)

Since we are touching on the subject of loans, last month was the last payment of mine :), and damn it fells good to be a gangsta.

<-- No debt other than the 16 dollars negative in my bank account at the moment. :D

Originally posted by FFCiv@May 19 2004, 11:02 AM
SSR?

Baby SSR...

I'm buying a Colorado Sport. Regular cab, 5 speed, 3.5L I-5 engine(terbow?!? :p)... 220 hp, 225 ft lbs, 3000 pound truck. Locker differential, 3.42 gears, lowered sport suspension, 17" wheels... 4000 pound towing capability, so I can tow the Civic around for races, no problemo.

Apparently a salesman special ordered the truck... then left the dealership before taking delivery, and the guy had the same idea as me... Ultimate Colorado sport truck. ;)

They gave me a price I couldn't refuse... Almost 5k(25%) off sticker.

This truck, only 2 door regualr cab.

2004%20Colorado%20CrewCab%20LS%20Black%20front%20right2%20800.jpg

Back