Just Got a 94' Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello everyone I am Pat, I just bought a 94' Accord, I've already got a basic udnerstanding of Honda's becuase my friend Brian (aka. 199integrabuilduph22a3) has taugth me a lot adnd he and I also swapped motors in his Teg'. I just wnated to say hello to everyone and hope to be welcomed to this site. Later Guys. I need ideas other than the obvious ones such as H22a3, JDM parts what else is there to do? A bad thing is my ride is an AUTO... got that covered as well Later everyone

Umm...Welcome to Hondaswap. No flaming and use the search function. It will save some flames.

:thumbsup:

Oh and let me be the first to say... :newbie:

Sorry, I had to do it!

LOL, all you see around my town is accords, mainly 94-96 and my other friend has a '98, my mom has a 94, and 2 other guys has a coupe 94 and a 4 door. They race each other, its kind of goofy, they have intake exhaust and thats it... Hope you have fun with your accord like my friends have theirs.

hey man, welcome to the swap, hurry up and ditch the engine and start that h22a swap!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Aug 21 2003, 09:26 PM
hey man, welcome to the swap, hurry up and ditch the engine and start that h22a swap!

:werd: :withstupid:

Hello and welcome to Hondaswap.

thanks all, and on the h22 sure as soon as i get i dont know about $4000 then it will happen then all the other great loving stuff but thank to all the people that replied me. later

Back