Just got a Accord V6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

My girl just got a 2003 Accord EX-L V6 coupe. She wants to pimp this thing out but still try to retain a somewhat stocky look. Can a it be turboed? Where is a good place to get a body kit and what one do you like? What are some things I should know about the car? I was wondering if there was a manual version anywhere? Do all these things come with a in dash 6 disk cd player!?

Originally posted by drpenguin@Nov 22 2004, 05:48 AM
My girl just got a 2003 Accord EX-L V6 coupe. She wants to pimp this thing out but still try to retain a somewhat stocky look. Can a it be turboed? Where is a good place to get a body kit and what one do you like? What are some things I should know about the car? I was wondering if there was a manual version anywhere? Do all these things come with a in dash 6 disk cd player!?
[post=420304]Quoted post[/post]​

2004 accord comes v6 6speed? yes it can be turbo'd, any car can be for the money , body kit i would suggest some where like www.extremedimensions.com who are established other wise if u dont care www.ebay.com for the cheap fix . and no i have not seen a in dash 6 in an accord u thinking more towards lexus's end but on the radio i could be wrong there could be an upgrade option

comptech supercharger, you can use tl cams (they are slightly more aggressive, i mean slightly). those are the only things ive heard of for teh accord v6, besides intake, headers, exhaust, etc....

i wouldn't do a thing to it. those v6 trannys are horrible. give it 50 more hp, and you will be replacing trannies every other year.

besides, its an accord. it will never be a "race car".

if i owned an accrd, i'd nube it out. 19x8's with a custom body kit :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 22 2004, 03:09 PM
i wouldn't do a thing to it. those v6 trannys are horrible. give it 50 more hp, and you will be replacing trannies every other year.

besides, its an accord. it will never be a "race car".

if i owned an accrd, i'd nube it out. 19x8's with a custom body kit :)
[post=420436]Quoted post[/post]​

older accords i would recommend an h22 swap perhaps turbo with the h22 , the newer ones for lack of words id say are what pos(pissed off sol) is getting at can mainly do looks , though those new 6 speed v6s are a very nice ride with a little kick

Yeah she wants to slap a nice looking kit and IHE as well as some 18's. she told that she wants to make it so when she stomps on the gas she can leave some tire on the pavement. I was thinking super charger and a hondata system.

Back