Just got a house...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Well, I just got a house today. :huh:

Didn't actually buy the house, but I'm renting the house out for the entire year. Its with .5miles of the college that I transfered to and has a huge backyard with a wrap around deck.

Perfect house for a beer-b-q, beer pong tournaments, or a pickup game of football in the back. Also the owner told me that she loves the one neighbor next door and he's a "motorhead" so I'll have to see whats up when I'm out there working on the suby come fall.

Its a 3bedroom, 1 bath, living room, dining room, kitchen, full basement + two level house. It also includes a fireplace and parking for about 5 cars.

For now its myself and my childhood friend.

pissedoffsol said:
when's the HS kegger?

I think I'm going to have a Beer-b-q with any co-workers that want to come down after I get moved in. Its a little over an hour from my hometown so many probably will bail but...

I was also thinking about inviting some suby enthuisiasts over from the local subaru club. I don't think hondaswap has a strong showing in Southern, NJ - does it?

You guys are all in the snowbelt and the Northeast.

totalburnout said:
I think I'm going to have a Beer-b-q with any co-workers that want to come down after I get moved in. Its a little over an hour from my hometown so many probably will bail but...

I was also thinking about inviting some suby enthuisiasts over from the local subaru club. I don't think hondaswap has a strong showing in Southern, NJ - does it?

You guys are all in the snowbelt and the Northeast.
Where in South Jersey about?

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
Where in South Jersey about?

Ewing/Pennington/Trenton.

The College of New Jersey. Penn State wouldn't accept all my transfer credits, so I would have had to basically start over there. I didn't apply anywhere else, so I guess I'll be spending the next two years of my life, only a few miles away from the "hood."

totalburnout said:
Ewing/Pennington/Trenton.

The College of New Jersey. Penn State wouldn't accept all my transfer credits, so I would have had to basically start over there. I didn't apply anywhere else, so I guess I'll be spending the next two years of my life, only a few miles away from the "hood."
O OK, I have a few friends from Rowan that live in Florence and Bordentown. I live at the other end of Route 195.

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
O OK, I have a few friends from Rowan that live in Florence and Bordentown. I live at the other end of Route 195.

Yeah my friend's sister goes to Rowan. He's already scheduling trips between the two schools and trying to set me up with going down to Rowan for his sister's sorostitutes (sorority chicks = prostitutes)

Back