Just got my first tattoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have been seeing a lot of old people recently with tats.

and man, the people that say "its going to look like shit when you are older" are completely wrong.

a 60+ year old man came into our store today with full sleeves. old sleeves, and they still looked bad ass.

had a guy a couple weeks ago come in with full sleeves and got to talk to him about his. he'd point at one and say "i got this one in 1967, and this one in 1984, then this one was from the early 60's cant really remember" and they all looked awesome.

remember, just because you get a tattoo, doesnt mean you dont have to upkeep it.
you want it to continue looking good, sunscreen is a must. but even then, a good touch up and refresh every 10 or so years will keep it looking brand new and crisp.

and yeah, the itching sucks. but dont scratch, you'll regret it. lol

My grandpa was in the navy in the 50's and had all kinds of tat's up and down his arms. When i was a kid i thought they were the cooloest thing ide ever seen

naughty-memes-now-stop-asking.jpg

Old-Dudes-Tattooed-Badass-82280012525.jpeg

Last edited:
"P.S B why don't you get your legs tattooed tan."

lol

I have no ink. Probably won't ever get anything. I can't name 1 thing I thought was cool enough/etc that i was into or about 10 years ago that I'd still want on me today.

If I did follow through with it, i'd have like 2 gay arm bands and a honda logo on me. lol

i dunno, it's never really been my thing.

Plus, i'm an all or nothing person. Like, I don't want one. I think it i ever got a tat, i'd do a whole sleeve at once. lol
And then there's job considerations... If i get sleeved, i'd basically have to wear long shirts all the time, and i hate long sleeves in the summer.
And then theres the money factor.
and then theres the mom factor....

Tattoo a guitar on your arm with Mom on it guitar.

Even the type/style of guitars i played 10 years ago are not what i play today. And i'm not really close with my mom, so that's kinda dumb. and she'd still be mad. lol

What's up with the floating martini glass ?

What's up with the whole thing ?

Martini glass? That's a game piece from Sorry, he's pissed because hes getting owned, so he threw it.

Back