Just got my lip pierced!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Just got my labret done yesterday, and now its sore and my lip is swollen. I can only eat things like soup cuz the bar they put in it is too long and it catches on my teeth when i chew, which pulls on it and hurts like hell. It wasn't as bad as i expected though, just went straight through, couldn't feel anything.

anyone else got this or another piercing on their mouth, how did you eat for the first few days??

no blood at all. my g/f got the side of her nose pierced and that did bleed some, but not a drop from mine. It's wierd because you would think it would bleed all over like someone punched you.

suck it up its long to acomidate swelling...by the way its good to make the world a shiny place....be forwarned piercing is adicting...dont get carried away....

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 22 2003, 08:01 PM
Just got my labret done yesterday, and now its sore and my lip is swollen.

i was wondering why my cock had cut marks on it the other night...... :lmao: :bo:

i had my lip pierced off to the left side, but i took it out like a week ago, only had it for a month, but i always had to put a retainer in it for work and it annoyed the shit out of me, but i thought it was cool

I don't know about you, but prince albert's scare the shit out of me. :ph34r:

Originally posted by senate_9427 Posted: Aug 23 2003+ 02:01 AM -->
senate_9427 Posted: Aug 23 2003 @ 02:01 AM ) said:
I can only eat things like soup cuz the bar they put in it is too long and it catches on my teeth when i chew, which pulls on it and hurts like hell.

You wus, I had my labret done about 10 years ago, and I was eating spagetti and Cheerios the same day, same with my tongue.

Tonyd0821 Posted: Aug 23 2003
@ 05:49 AM
i was wondering why my cock had cut marks on it the other night......

Bwahahahahahahaha

fuck that, i barely let them pierce my lip. no way in hell someone's gonna even get close to me down there with a sharp ass needle

I want to get my labret peirced, but ive heard rumors that it leaves a huge nasty scar behind. Can anyone confirm this?

no it doesn't, a few of my friends have theirs and one stopped wearing it and you couldn't even see it. it looks like when an earring hole closes up.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 23 2003, 06:54 AM
no it doesn't, a few of my friends have theirs and one stopped wearing it and you couldn't even see it. it looks like when an earring hole closes up.

BULLSHIT, I haven't had mine in since I joined the military a few years ago...

s3f47034f6b6d6.jpg

as you can see, there is a "scar", actually it is a hole, the inside is closed, but I can still get one through the outside to about 3/5ths the way in. Then again I had it for a good six years.

yeah i think it all depends on how long you have it before taking it out. the hole isn't really that big though

Yeah, thats EXACTLY what im trying to avoid.

I don't want a hole in my goddamn lip... chin, whatever you call that.

Anyone else that had it for less than 6 years and took it out?

Back