Just got SWEET deal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93Fury

So here i am hanging out with a few friends at the local hangout, when someone starts to mention s2000 seats. My ears perked up like a keebler elf. They were selling their s2 seats, and replacing them with sparcos. The better thing about it, is he has a civic. He told me starting price of $500. I know its a good price, but I would be a sucker if I didnt try to hussle him. I happened to have a carbon fiber hood, new, sitting at the shop and a benjiman in my Pocket. I told him the hood and $100, I want the seats now. To my suprise, he was all about that. Guess he thought he ripped me off, but the hood only cost me $190. These seats are sweet, comfortable as they could be. They sit a little low, but I can deal with that. I have a pic below, its kinda big, I appoligize. My cars a little dirty, its getting a swap while the pic was taken. The seats are being cleaned today, along with my new armrest (free w/ purchase) Sorry if im going on and on, but I couldnt be more excited. Tell me what you guys think.
DSC00778.JPG

DSC00777.JPG
:D :D :D :D :D

yea that's awesome. i'm seen them go for like 600 bux 'round here. i think i need some for my crx cause the racing seats i got sit a lil high and aren't that comfy.

No way, these babies are mint!!!! Its 2 things, one the camera SUCKS, and the second is I have that Honda window problem. Roll it down, and it wont come back up. The cars parked at a warehouse and dust rips through here. Dust + My car Outside + Window Down = Messy. Im going to clean them up, and ill repost a new pic.

Nice score dude! You need to upgrade your armrest next though.

Originally posted by 93Fury@Sep 24 2003, 01:09 PM
and the second is I have that Honda window problem. Roll it down, and it wont come back up.

And btw, I'm a very happy manual window owner... :p

good find. good price. it looks real clean in your car.
i've been thinking about doing something similar to that except i'm trying to score some leather GS-R seats.

post new pics once you get them cleaned up.

did they bolt right in your car???

Right now I have the front left bolt and rear right bolt that fit directly, and enough to hold them down. But I have a custom fabricator here that is going to do the rest of the mods for me. They actually fit better than I thought they would, only 1 more bracket needs to be bent and the other cut down and redrilled.
And btw, I'm a very happy manual window owner...

I wish they were manual! Their power, so its stuck. Found a nice article on lubing them up, so im going to try it.
Speaking of the arm rest and all the smoking talk flying around here. I actually got that from a desperate pot head, for $15!!!!! I was gonna pay up to $45, but he just needed a quick fix. I was going to take the factory fog lights for another $35, but they were shot to shit. AhHhH, the power of bud!

Just take the armrest off altogether. That thing looks funny. You can take it off, I think. I took the armrest off of one of my co-workers seats. She has a Cr-V. It just unbolts.
Sweet deal!

You guys really dont like the armrest? I LOVE it! Somewhere to rest my elbow, not to mention honda did a half ass job on providing storage in the civic!

not enough storage?, gut your car, then the whole back end is storage:(

arm rest is nice and all, but its the wrong color. You can go out and find an EX with the same color interior to match it better.

Blue armrest, with grey interior = ricefest

and as you know:

rodtod.jpg

looks good, I would have went with some sparcos,,that is just me..

arm rest is nice and all, but its the wrong color. You can go out and find an EX with the same color interior to match it better.

Blue armrest, with grey interior = ricefest

I thought mixing colors was cool! I was gonna paint my AC vents orange, maybe my steering wheel white! LOL, just kidding. I just got it for a few bucks. I have to take the car to the interior shop later this week to get the back seat and door panels wrapped to match the seats. The guy told me if I do the rear seat and door panels, he will dye the consoule for free. WE LIKE FREE!

Back