Just got the deal of a Lifetime.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SFPracing

Tonight I picked up a 99 hatch CX and get this...

Very good condition (has a few minor exterior blems) amythest and 42K miles. Best part... 4 Grand. I'm stoked. Just needs some wheels, exhaust, a drop, and CF lip. :)

DAMNIT!!! I paid FUCKIN 6g for my 95 dx coupe with 89k miles on the bytch. I GOT ROBBED!!! :angry: My mom wont sell it and buy me something cheaper. Even if she cen get an extra 2g she still wont do it. Says its tooo much of a hassle to sell it. Oh well, guess i just gotta convince her some more. Time to try to find a deal or something like you did. :ph34r:

Tell your mom how much better the CX hatch is on gas and insurance.... (just don't mention you plan to drop a GSR swap in it ;))

Bargain News... There is one in Auto Trader near Miami Florida... 96 CX do a search within 50 miles of 33157 on auto trader.

LOL. I just got a better deal.

1993 Sentra SE-R that was t-boned. Chassis is trash, interior, engine, transmission, ecu, and all suspension is good. Just got new motor mounts, ACT clutch, and a JDM engine last october.

$600 DELIVERED.

Badass. ;)

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Jun 28 2003, 02:58 AM
that sounds about right for a wreck. Besides why would you want one of those sleds ;) j/k

To fix my busted on for 1/4 the cost of the sum of it's parts.. and sell the rest to pay for the $600 I spend on it! The interior and the rear suspension should fetch $300 alone... The tranny which I don't need is $100-$200, and I can sell the axles, glass, panels, etc for more cheese. Oh, what a good day. :) :)

I like the 92-95 coupe way more then the 96+ hatches but most people hate the coupes

one plus thing about having the 95DX over the 99 CX it wont be as hard to pass smog test
in maryland OBD1 drive up on the wheel and get a sniff test OBDII cars have to do that but also have a guy plug a computer into your wireharness and make sure everythings working right and so on

if anything is not working right its a fail no matter how clean it runs

a good bit of people I know with swaps and or turbos end up having a check engine light on becuase of the 2nd O2 then again thats more so becuase inline pro just lets it be oh don't worry about that check engine light everythings just fine...... to bad if something goes wrong you can't tell

Good job on the CX my friend paid 14K for his 99 CX with GSR motor with turbo revhard manifold and custom turbo

Back