just let it go...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

ok, a little over a year ago two friends were killed while driving back from the street racesand the police put two more friends in jail for driving at high speeds/racing. to some this might not be a big deal, but for my little town it was. Last night while flipping through the channels, I saw that ABC's Primetime was doing a report on it. nothing bad, they had there facts straight (as the local police see it, but not how it really happened).

this is really starting to upset me... the officials in this town have taken 4 friends away from me. if they could just pull their heads out, none of this would have happened. but what really gets me is that this happened over 1 year ago, why can't the media just let it go???

anyway , I just had to rant a little...

Sorry to hear you lost friends over this. I know how it feels to lose friends and when people that do not know what they are talking about bring it up years later.

I watch that last night also. I had a weird feeling come over me when one of the kids took the deal given to him and the other would not and was sentenced to 6 years in prison.

Sorry about your friends man, but I really feel sorry for that guy Jason Black.

the only reason that those 2 guys are going to jail, is because our town is SO corrupt. we caught our sherriff stealing money, he only admitted to taking 500g, and that's not even a quarter of what he really took. in the last 3 months we've had like 5 cops busted for sexual harrassment/rape, supplying to minors.

If they could just open up, talk to the people that were up there that night, then they'd realize the whole story. it's just sad when a few people know how it really happened, but the cops couldn't care less...

my friends weren't more than 30 seconds after the wreck, and nobody was to be found. these 2 guys said they called the cops, but then they took off... WTF? a friend went over to the driver, dani, grabbed her arm just in time to feel the last pulse. but in the audio tape they say that everyones dead????

anyways thanks for the support.

Dude, I know how you feel. Bend is probably one of the worst places in oregon as far as corruption goes. It's really pretty much the only largely populated area over there but because of its location it is largely ignored. I might have to go over there to train the people in our office later this winter, too...

Back