just letting all of you know..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMEG-6

wek sos
well, just letting you know that im new to the family... if you care or not.. its w/e just lettin ya know..

alright, i have a 0bd0 ls that has a spun bearing. and my plans are to put it into my eg6 hatch. but i do not want to mess with the cable tranny on the ls. and no i dont even want to buy the hasport kit to convert it!!! i want it gone completely... any tranny's that will fit it for sale?¿? and another thing what all will have to be done to fix the bearing problem?¿? i know that i'll probably have to turn the crank.. idk yet i havent pulled it yet... and then i'll have to replace the bearings and possibly even rods.. which i was probably gonna do that anyways!!! get new oem gaskets, thrust washers, balance the rods (if not replaced) and shot peened and then go with the ARP rod bolt and head stud kit...
anything else that might need to be done?
and yes, i do plan on going ls/vtec

and what will all have to be bought and done to drop the ls into my eg6 hatch
(motor out of a '90 integra)

as far as putting that engine in your car, check the refrence materials section, as far as your spun bearing, get a new crank, a turned one won't last unless you get the properly sized bearings, honda engines have such tight tolerances that turned cranks only work about half the time.

Back