Just made me sick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:withstupid: the CAI looks like it is going directly into the stop of the intake manifold- almost like it's a dual point injcted motor?

and :wtf: is with all these kids and skyline taillights? do they think the taillights are why the skylines are so fast? it really pisses me off, just leave the damn taillights alone

omg..it could pass for Megatron or any other transformer for that matter.
hahahah....
Bidding at: $20,000 (reserve not yet met)
Number of bids: 0

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Mar 2 2004, 08:10 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Mar 2 2004, 12:02 AM
stock DX motor. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's actually an EX engine- the plug wires are on the exhaust side of the cam. They had to do that to make room for the VTEC mechanism. The only SOHC D and F engines that have the plugs on the exhaust side are the VTEC engines.

No vtec solenoid, and the IM is a DX. :p

I thought I'd seen some ugly cars in my time, but that thing is just HORRID! I'm just in shock that thing's real! :blink: And anyone else notice the yellow seats are totally different?! They're totally different shades of yellow & look like they're almost different materials.

That Civic would make baby Jesus cry. :(

"what did the 5 fingers say to the FACE..... SLAP BITCH"

I want to ask him that then slap the living shit out of him. Gad damn that makes me sick.... I want an EF... I know that wasnt an ef but I want one!

Back