just need to double check. b18b in a crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lifeisabullet3

ok well i think its a bad fuel pump. but my problems are.... fuel gauge reads half tank when its empty, ok well i checked the relay its pushin out 12v but at the fuel pump plug its on half or .41volts. but i jumped the wires that come out of the relay to the fuel pump and it get 12volts and turns the pump on but it sounds like it turns on for the first 2secs but not pumping. any ideas on what else i should check?

ok well i think its a bad fuel pump. but my problems are.... fuel gauge reads half tank when its empty, ok well i checked the relay its pushin out 12v but at the fuel pump plug its on half or .41volts. but i jumped the wires that come out of the relay to the fuel pump and it get 12volts and turns the pump on but it sounds like it turns on for the first 2secs but not pumping. any ideas on what else i should check?

since i think i am going to have to replace the fuel pump. does anyone one what fuel pump would fit besides crx? cause the junk yards around here dont have crxs/

get a walbro 255..
its the same price as you'd pay, its brand new, and its much better than stock
triple threat imo

Back