Just ordered my new "toy"!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondadude141

¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ
So I just ordered this drumset, I got to toy around with it in Guitar Center the other day, and it has the feel and sounds of a set with 3-4 times the price. I got it on Amazon for $800 shipped, and the MSRP is $1100. Can't wait to play it!

Alesis DM10 Studio Kit

dm10studiokit_2011edition_media_med.jpg

nice....i prefer a acoustic set over an electric one...but nice find none the less

Me too normally, but living where I do, it is hard to have an acoustic set and be able to play it without someone complaining about the noise. This set solves that problem, and I could play at 2am if I wanted to.

Last edited:
Hook that sucker up into my little studio and sample out some of the higher end drumsets I've got samples of, you'd be tickled to own that digital set, even more so when it comes to simple click to record recordings.

When played back even at the highest of bitrates no one would notice if it's real or not.

What kind of sound banks does that system come with? I wish I had enough room for one. I'd love to add one to my collections of toys.

It has some ridiculous sounds, and lots of them for a ~$1000 set. I toyed around with a few, but if you search "alesis dm10 studio sounds" on youtube, there is a guy that goes through all the sets. I'll post up some recordings once I get it set up. It comes in Tuesday! As of right now I would highly recommend you consider this set, as it has the same capabilities that the $4,000-$5,000 roland sets have.

Well I got it yesterday, and got it set up which took about an hour. Then I started calibrating all of the triggers and what not, and that took about 3 hours but I'm stupid anal about that kind of stuff.

It is an awesome set, and a lot of fun to play. I will be replacing the kick pad with a non-rubber head, as it's a little noisier than I'd like it to be.

Back