Just painted my motor. opinions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckSauce

P1040041.jpg

P1040046.jpg

P1040043.jpg

P1040055.jpg

This is the 2nd motor that ive sprayed.

Last edited:
Looks like you did a pretty decent job...

I attempted that once. It looked nice, until it got all greasy going in. After about 4 months, the paint started to wear.

Looks good though.

looks like you did a decent job,,but painted isnt my thing,,unless its painted aluminum

Is that a widebody kit? And shaved handles?

No wide body just fender flares. Yes sir the handles are shaved. Its a pain right now though since the battery is out. i have to crawl in through the hatch to open the doors.

While the concept is nice, and it presents a very clean look to the car, I wouldn't do the whole shaved door thing. Knowing my luck, I would end up stuck outside my car in bad weather and be fother mucking myself.

While the concept is nice, and it presents a very clean look to the car, I wouldn't do the whole shaved door thing. Knowing my luck, I would end up stuck outside my car in bad weather and be fother mucking myself.

LMAO I know thats going to happen to me one of these days. Im contemplating on whether swapping dors with someone who wants shaved handles. For that same reason. I also want to get the car re-sprayed. I would like a color that doesnt say; "Hey Officer look over here!":police: Preferably black or white.

looks good man you shoulda painted it the colors of the car but its gunna stick out under the hood and ths what you want when its popped

The motor was the same color but I thought this was a better look. Even though it doesnt match. I want to get the car re-sprayed so it will match the motor.. some day. lol

before
tn1.jpg

Nice job man, and the hatch isnt bad either, not too extreme. I almost bought a hatch with shaved handles. I need to clean my engine up better.

LMAO I know thats going to happen to me one of these days. Im contemplating on whether swapping dors with someone who wants shaved handles. For that same reason. I also want to get the car re-sprayed. I would like a color that doesnt say; "Hey Officer look over here!":police: Preferably black or white.
Black makes officers look... oh you meant the car. Haha. Yea black would look nice with that motor.

I like the engine better than the car :p

The engine has sort of a retro look to it. As far as the car goes, I'm pretty much not into "that". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back