just picked up a new pet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just curious.. how many times does it take you to guess the APBT?
Pet Pitbull - Find the Pit Bull

That quiz is horseshit. Some of the dogs pictured are WORSE than pitbulls. And the one-off rare breeds are basically Pit Bulls, just have full breed names translated into other languages.

By the way, wanna learn about an amazing dog ? Check out the Turkish Kangol. Those things stand over 6 feet tall, 200 lbs and are used to protect herds from packs of hyenas.

And finally, those european dogs, and that Thai dog, are used for fighting more than the Staffy. And even if not, everything in Eastern Europe is aggressive as hell - Including the people.

exactly..many those breeds are labeled as "pit bulls" by the media because people arent aware what they're looking at half the time and because it resembles the apbt slightly, its a "pit bull"

Why did the previous owner giver her up? I am glad to see that she still has her ears. I have a big baby myself. My dog is about 7 years old and sweet as can be. I dont think she would even stop a burglar.

I have been a "pit bull" owner for many years and it took me four guesses to pass that test.

he gave her up because his oldest dog that he had forever didnt like her.she wouldnt let the other dog near the owner.

for those that know the breed, its easy .. apbts should range from 35lbs to 60lbs(males).. so if it looks 70+ lbs, chances are its not APBT

Back