Just put the motor working this week....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRON1C

*edit* hmmm....title was supposed to say either, "Just got the motor working this week" or "Just put the motor in this week"......instead I didn't read what I wrote and put both of those together.....haha.....oh, and I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not.......

Just got it running this weekend. Put it in last week. It's a 2000 GSR with 75xxx on it. If you're not an idiot, you can check out more pics on my site and see the teg that I pretty much raped of parts.....haha.....enjoy!!!

Here are the pics......

GSR Pics

(and yes, my engine bay is red...why?? cause it's red hott and it's on fire!!!!!!!!! haha........or not. That's just my excuse cause I didn't get it painted......oh well.)

Great parts. Dirty looking bay. Maybe you could define the paint line a little better and make it look deliberate.

haha...yeah......i'm sayin, i'm not too worried about it though. it's good enough for me.....i used to be all about my car and shit, but now i've got my head focused on school and shit. i'm getting ready to go to UVa in their chemistry / pre-med program. i'll just chill with the car right now.....i'm just waiting anoteher 10 years when i'm finally out of school!!! haha

(oh yeah, and i also got it painted for free!!! so, i guess that's another excuse why it's soooo shitty. i'm not saying the paint is good or anything either. i got it done at an automotive school in the area. they needed a project car, and i let them do it.)

Back