Just Remember before you vote!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Right has a position that Marriage, Gay or otherwise, isn't about religion ?

Maybe you've got such a huge chip on your shoulder because you're the butt end of a joke ?

Also, Marriage WAS a religious covenant until Gay Marriage came along. That, and Marrying so that some schmuck / schmuckess can get a green card.

Illegal immigrants and Gays.

I understand where you're coming from a little more. And yes, while gay marriage isnt a right, abortion is a claimed right as backed up by the law. Thats why i said rights being taken and being suppressed(as in gay marriage). Not to go into the whole thing but, what about civil unions? Are gays after you or something?

And yes, I'd have to accept that "abortion is killing a baby". But I hate people, and dont believe in a soul, so fuck em. Why not utilize this resource for stem-cell research? It could cure my cancer or something someday so i can keep hating people.

The Right has a position that Marriage, Gay or otherwise, isn't about religion ?

Maybe you've got such a huge chip on your shoulder because you're the butt end of a joke ?

I'm not the one with the chip on my shoulder... spewing all the crap about whoever the Right doesn't like... democrats, islam, gays, people who get abortions, on and on and on.

Marriage is no longer about religion. Come back to the 21st century. All religions however do have their own version of marriage... but which one of those religions is so adamant about the whole gay marriage thing? I don't see Hindus or Buddhists or heck, even Islamics going batshit over two guys marrying. It's all about the Christeys.

The Republican base. That's all it's about now, that's all its ever been about. We have more pressing issues to deal with today than whether two guys or girls marry each other.

Like... oh, I don't know... CATCHING OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Back