just rolled out from painting (temp job)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pheuker

my new paint job... dont burn me b/c im not about to hear it... ita a lot better than primer
2293417_1_full.jpg

haha you said vinyl..... yea its all painted baby... btw its single stage so yea i can buff it but i ran out of my custom mixed blue....(white paint, electron blue pearl, 1 shot blue, and some like 30 year old pearl all mixed together.... its bright as f**k in the daytime but yea... my friends made me do those graphics b/c we had to do a quick paint job.... in the future its gonna be all hok paint and actually be cleared... you should see some of the other stuff i painted on spring break

love the bumper, especially how it doesnt fit.
ahh, baby blue... yippy. blue is cool.

You should defenitly buff it.

It's not whether or not I like it, that's all you.

Why HOK? You do realize it's a laquer based paint and not exactly the easiest paint to lay nicely, as well as expensive...I've used it, I know. Sure it's a good paint, just not necassary.

And an FYI, Sherwin-Williams is releasing a new line of paint which is VERY similar to the HOK paints.

im not a noob at paint, i just like their candies (kandy tangerine) but yea i knew about sw. thank YOU alone for your input... idk... maybe i should stop posting..... anything b/c these other ppl go ooh your body kit doesnt fit...i dont like your color... does this not say temp paint job? wtf. id like to see more people paint their own shit with 100 dollars TOTAL in paint and primer (no joke) in 3 days total of body work when i flawlessly shaved the door handles, inside tail lights, liscense plate box, and have it come out better... ok back to explaining myself, what i was gettin at w/ buffing is that i ran out of paint so its thin and also you cant buff single stage metallics or pearls, it takes off the raised edge and they done show. o and if you havent painted anything in your life, dont tell me what i should be doing... its my car and i had no runs in ENAMEL paint... thick as hell and hard to work with imo

Quoted post[/post]]
im not a noob at paint, i just like their candies (kandy tangerine) but yea i knew about sw. thank YOU alone for your input... idk... maybe i should stop posting..... anything b/c these other ppl go ooh your body kit doesnt fit...i dont like your color... does this not say temp paint job? wtf. id like to see more people paint their own shit with 100 dollars TOTAL in paint and primer (no joke) in 3 days total of body work when i flawlessly shaved the door handles, inside tail lights, liscense plate box, and have it come out better... ok back to explaining myself, what i was gettin at w/ buffing is that i ran out of paint so its thin and also you cant buff single stage metallics or pearls, it takes off the raised edge and they done show. o and if you havent painted anything in your life, dont tell me what i should be doing... its my car and i had no runs in ENAMEL paint... thick as hell and hard to work with imo
that wasnt his input. thats a fact. look at the lines and gaps around the lights.

I DID paint my own car....it could still use some buffing, but since I don't like red anymore, I'm painting it Charcoal Gray

DSCN0201.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

yea man i wasnt tellin you off b18... you were bein cool the whole time.... looks good but i know what u mean about the red.... my old mr2 got me in so much trouble, i ended up just selling it to a friend lol.

did u paint in that garage? i couldnt do that... i need sooo much room to paint lol, that and all my friends walk around and stare.

my completely custom only one in the world front end has much better lines than that. the beginner welder / paint guy did a fantastic job. ME.

Yep, it's not the easiest thing, I wish I had access to my garage in PA. 4 car double door garage...I'd make a nice paint booth out of a corner. My grandmother won't let me use it though.

Back