Just Saw 2fast 2furious!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tekno9998

Yeah i just got back from the 2fast 2furious and it suprised me it was f***in good some really nice cars alotta action and tyres is actually funny it was a good movie and afterwards all the ricers were doin burnouts and racin in the damn parkin lot saw a few ricer accidents and a real nissan silvia and a skyline r34 in the parkin lot so alltogether it was pretty badass

jsut got home too

i enjoyed myself thoughly, minus the trash that decided to bring their 2 1-yr olds to a 10 pm movie and crie the whole time :bash:

I thought it sucked they tried to have a plot to the movie, big mistake. Not enough cars or women, although that Suki chick in the movie, yeah i'd let her Suki me all night no doubt!

That movie blows period, fuckin not real, all BS, makes people like me look more stupid..............fuck you

Milan

I read a lot of reviews about it and just about all of them said that the movie sucked ass.

If i hear enough good reviews on here maybe i will go see it after all, so let me know if anybody else liked it or if it was a lame ass ("you should double clutch when you are drag racing dude") type rice movie.

i haven't seen it, so please dontget to in dept on it. Movies here are 12 bucks for new movies, so i will wait.. but i've read a lot of the reviews and everyone LIKED it, not as much rice, had some domestics in it and said it was better than the first. But then again, the car scene has changed since the first one also.

computer graphics sucked, now the whole law enforcement is on like import alert here, it was just on the news they are cracking down and taking people to jail.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 7 2003, 07:48 AM
Milan, why don't you tell us how you really feel about it? :lol:

Milan<secretly downloading bootleg>milan :p

It was far better than the 1st one (which isn't saying much), but it had somewhat of a plot this time, and had more action sequences than just racing. And not as many gay one liners for Brian to quote, either.

i just watched the movie tonight, and i thought it was entertaining...you figure, they had to direct the movie for ALL audiences, not just us hardcore speed freaks...it was totally unrealistic and the makers obviously knew nothing about cars, but hell, this movie wasnt supposed to teach others about cars, we got this board for that purpose. i liked it for the simple fact that it kept my attention and did what a movie is supposed to do...entertain.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 7 2003, 08:37 AM
i just watched the movie tonight, and i thought it was entertaining...you figure, they had to direct the movie for ALL audiences, not just us hardcore speed freaks...it was totally unrealistic and the makers obviously knew nothing about cars, but hell, this movie wasnt supposed to teach others about cars, we got this board for that purpose. i liked it for the simple fact that it kept my attention and did what a movie is supposed to do...entertain.

:werd: although i would have liked it a little better had it been more realistic. i thought it was overall a good movie, and you just have to realize it is hollwood and not a documentary.

I enjoyed it. We all saw the first movie, what did you think the second one was going to be like. I wouldn't mind having that Dodge Hemi in my driveway though. lol.

I'll probably just wait until I don't have to pay to see it. There are some perks to working at a movie rental place.

my bump gentlemen, I posted that late last night when I was under my "bar" altered personality. Actually we had a preview of it like a month or so ago. My buddy invited me and I declined. Later that night he told me that the EVO hits some type of cam lobe crossover in reverse. I think that white boy actor sucks anyways. Even that movie that he played "candycane". I don't blame hollywood for producing movies like this, they produce movies that should sell. To be honest with you it did the first time and it will the second time. If the movie was all about pushing 10's and auto crossing with honda motor swapping and head porting then the I would go see it but the majority of the public wouldn't. I hope that we aren't a dying breed.

Milan

some ppl said that this movie was broing, but I just watched and its was mad good.
A lot of mad cool nice cars, and I think its better than The fast and the furious....
So if u did not see this movie yet u better go see it....

saw it last night and it was better then i thought it was, better then the first but the acting in it was not all the way good. the suki chik has one UGLY face. the undercover cop chick was hot. i walked out right before the credits so that people wouldnt be ricing around us, i went there in my friend's S2000 p

first off I've yet to see it so I could be way wrong but just from seeing the reviews of the cars used in the movies makes me want to puke and is a good start for what to base the movie off of

I believe this movie is better the less you know about cars and worse the more you know

for say ER on TV its a great show its one of the top rated shows out there yet for some reason my mom who works in the OR as a RN watched part of one show many years ago and has since then never watched it she said it bothers her how fake everything is you just can't do that! great you just killed another person... its like watching a video on how to build a honda motor when the guy says ok get out your 5/8th and 9/16th and torque your lifters down to 23lbs and don't forget to sand your pushrods so they are smooth. :bash:

I will NEVER go see it I will wait till either its on Direct TV or if I get a free hook up at block buster I will NEVER pay money to see that shit just more reason for them to waste money on another one and get all the friggin RICERS worked up for the last 2 months all my coworkers and anyone I meet on the street talks to me since I have a fast honda about the movie and how sweet its going to be...

I find watching the gumball videos way better as with any REAL racing I hate when a 10 sec car can race another 10 sec car in a 45 sec race down a street.... um NO

movies like F and F give me more reasons to sell any import I own to buy a mustang just for spite

I saw it last night too. As un-realistic as it was, I think we all need a break from reality once in a while. It was good I thought. It's entertainment, not a home-made street racing video. All in all, I say 2 thumbs up! Tyrese was pretty funny. I'm glad that they actually added some descent comedy this time. Think there will be another??

Back