Just Saw The Matrix 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

It was good, I'd highly reccomend seeing it. I didn't really care for the ending but whatever. Thats all I'll say so i don't ruin it for anyone.

i got tickets for the 10:15 show, but the fukcin power went out and waited there from 9 till 10 , still no show....to top that off, i cant find my ticket.... :angry:

i got meh tickets for sat night at 10:15, although I won a ticket at work to see it last night i just gave it away.

Yeah it just came out today where I live....so I was going to see it, got tickets and all, and yeah started :puke: so I couldn't...Damn you all, not sick people!! :angry:

i just saw the movie last nite....that movie was the SHITTTTT!!!! the whole freeway scene was badass...and then at the end where morpheus dies...haha, j/p...i wont spoil the ending for you guys...the action sequences in that movie were unlike any other that i have seen...just sick, SICK!!!!!

Dude the movie was great, got in the first showing last night for half price and didnt have to wait in line it was great. The ending sucked and changed made me kinda made at the movie. but it was really good you have to really pay attention to what they talk about it explains alot about what the matrix is and what not, some of it is boring though but i also have A.D.D. so that could be part of it. I highly Recommend and cant wait for the next one to come out. B)

i saw it friday night, that shit was ill... can't wait for revolutions.

whom ever your are that thought it was boaring is on some serious amounts of crack.

The movie kicked ass, I'm gonna go see it again in about a week or two.
there was just to much information to absorb

It's definitely not better than the first. The first one had a better story. The fight scenes were very cool though and it was action packed. Cool movie and a good sequel. It was better than expected and it didn't disappoint me.

Back