JUST saw the NEW 09 Skyline at Sac Raceway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Domi31

just saw the new skyline racing at Sacramento raceway. Edmunds.com was doing thier real world test drive with the car.

I talked with the guy that was driving it, he said they came all the way up from L.A. (witch is about a 7 hour drive to Sacramento raceway). Because of the long ass drive the car was dirty ass hell, almost look like it had been off roading.

I was so pissed because I did not bring my video camcorder. But snap photos with my phone.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share....tate=RETRIEVED

The car ran a 11.8@118mph, it was so quite too.

If any one was a Sac raceway on March 26 if you have some video of it post it up

(EDIT: trying to add a crappy Vid from my phone of it racing. I cant get it to come up on my computer but here is the link any way
Player detection in Browser...

Last edited:
I didnt like the first release photos. It looked like it changed a lil, I like it in your pics :D

i heard it looks way better in person.

if i was banking $200k/year, i would buy one. but a monster car like that is low on the priority list. with my income, i'm thinking vx hatch.

i heard it looks way better in person.

if i was banking $200k/year, i would buy one. but a monster car like that is low on the priority list. with my income, i'm thinking vx hatch.

my felling exactly

I really didnt car for it, untill I saw it in person.

(ohh my sad attemped at getting video with my phone sorry for the crappy vid)
Player detection in Browser...

^the vid does not want to work on my CP, hope you have a better shot with it

Back