1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just sayin' hi!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Scott A., Sep 13, 2006.

1. Scott A.

Scott A. New Member

Hey new here, just wanted to say hi. I just bought my first import, a 91' DA Integra LS. I have come over from the domestics side, and I gotta say, I REALLY like this car! My friend who is an Acura tech sold it to me because he bought a 95' GSR and wanted the DA to go to someone who would take good care of her, I always had in interest in Hondas since High school but never crossed over. I drove it and then I decided to sell my 94' Cobra, (which hasn’t sold yet so if anyone knows of someone in the market to buy a 94' 5.0 Cobra in great shape, please check out Craigslist/Phoenix, under autos for sale-1994 Mustang Cobra), Mine is white and is in Maricopa AZ. Anyways, I have been researching like crazy all the Honda/Acura sites on the web and I love the following associated with these cars, plus the swaps out there and the versatility of the B-series motors, its awesome! Still am not sure whats best in the future for my car, B16A1 so I can keep the cable tranny, B18C5 for the ultimate power but not sure on the cable/hydro thing, or LS/VTEC, or B20 VTEC. If I run the LS/VTEC will I need a new tranny? I have read a lot about the LS trannys not having favorable gear ratios for VTEC. The fun part is that there are so many options! Later.
  2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Retirement Home
    welcome aboard

b-series blocks are all the same... so you can use a cable tranny on a b18c-R if you wish. :)
Draft saved Draft deleted