Just so you know...you can now officially build a 1969 Camaro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
...if you're into that sort of thing

Year One Camaro shell

$9500:

ck869_top.jpg

lame, they're building one on Horsepower TV

made me think it was something new

I have 0 knowledge of Camaros, let alone much knowledge on anything GM...except that my 1st 2 cars were 86 & 85 (respectivly) Cutlass Supremes and that given the chance, I'd still buy an 86 442 even though I despise GM products

Hurst/Olds are only worth it for the lightning rods.

The Hurst was different than the 442...one of the few things I know about GM's :)

1983 Hurst Cutlass

olds8301.JPG

1986 Cutlass 442

87_442_LFiso_sm.jpg

All automatics should be lightning rods.

I love the 88-89 Cutlasses, Bulletproof cars. If they had 4 speeds you can easily autocross one, drift one, drag one - Everything.

so thats a hurst cutlass, ok. i was meeting up with this kid to pick something up and hes like "yea just look for a monte carlo looking car". being a car guy i didnt know why he didnt just tell me till i say it. i honestly thought he fucked up the front end on a monte carlo and kind of rigged it with what he had. but it still was a really nice car with a great sound. oh yea, he turboed it too.

Quoted post[/post]]
so thats a hurst cutlass, ok. i was meeting up with this kid to pick something up and hes like "yea just look for a monte carlo looking car". being a car guy i didnt know why he didnt just tell me till i say it. i honestly thought he fucked up the front end on a monte carlo and kind of rigged it with what he had. but it still was a really nice car with a great sound. oh yea, he turboed it too.

Sure it wasn't a Regal ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Sure it wasn't a Regal ?
no idea, all i know is that it was fast as shit.

GNXs should be behind ropes with at least 5 feet of space quaraned off from each side.

yeah, theres only 547 GNX's

ever

there were almost 30,000 Grand National's built between 82 and 87

Back