just sold the hatch ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought the V6 6-speeds were limited production in the early 2000's? Maybe I am mistaken...

Actually, I just looked it up, and it appears there wasn't a manual 6th generation accord. Sux for the US.

Sometimes i don't think you guys know what your talking about. The 3000 GT is a great car and is of high quality. My dad owned a 1995 SL for 6 years. great car and no problems what so ever. Even on Edmunds it was rated at a 9.3 overall by consumers Thats one fun car right there. I would grab one if you can find on in your range.

yeah! im finding alot like that, So chances are ill spend like a week just test driving every teggy i find and then pick the nicest one :p

what are yalls thoughts on the older models integras??

My first car was an 87 so i fell in love with the old body style. so i was thinking about finding like, a really nice 1992-93 one and then i would probably have a little bit of cash to do some work to it :p

I'd go 94+ personally. Interior/exterior is better. Its entirely a matter of opinion though.

This IS hondaswap though.. $3500 = EG shell, GSR motor, Teggy interior = WIN.

HELLZ to teh yEAh!!1!

I was just informed that i will have the money for the new car as soon as tomorrow no later than wednesday!!!!!

so i gotta find the perfecrt car now .... so many choices, so little time. Im gonna have fun test driving them all :D!!! i cant wait wooo!!!

170k auto
15 years old
bmw = break my wallet
good luck with it
been there done that

fuck bmw///i hate them.overpriced,ridiculous to work on,hard to get pats and expensive,,and y bros rear main seal just blew in his 88 325i

might not be too bad...definitely want to give that thing a once over...transmission issues are going to eat you on that one i think.

lol its not a civic. good luck with a tranny swap

lol i figured it would be a lot more complicated, so i was gonna pay for it IF i even do it.

BUT im the proud owner of a 1993 BMW 325i sedan. I left it there for them to do some minor work and i pick it up tomorrow!

but on a side note, ill probably just kill my sister and take what she got ...

a 1996 Audi A4 Quattro 5-speed.
guess how much we paid for it ...

8k???? no
7k?? no
6k?!?! NO!

4200 and we drove it off the lot.

ASFGsfgv wTBJ its in nearly perfect condition (as perfect as a 1996 can be in 2008) With leather seats and wood grain trims. Digital climate control, 6 disc cd changer, heated seats, a sunroof, power everything, and It also has the posi-track (its the quattro).

I nearly wanted to cry when i realized she was getting it, because its so amazing, and she will never fully realize what it is that she will be driving :( and even worse is she cant drive a stick, so i was the one that got to drive her around all afternoon in her nice ass Audi while she gloated on how amazing it was ....

Last edited:
lol i figured it would be a lot more complicated, so i was gonna pay for it IF i even do it.

BUT im the proud owner of a 1993 BMW 325i sedan. I left it there for them to do some minor work and i pick it up tomorrow!

but on a side note, ill probably just kill my sister and take what she got ...

a 1996 Audi A4 Quattro 5-speed.
guess how much we paid for it ...

8k???? no
7k?? no
6k?!?! NO!

4200 and we drove it off the lot.

ASFGsfgv wTBJ its in nearly perfect condition (as perfect as a 1996 can be in 2008) With leather seats and wood grain trims. Digital climate control, 6 disc cd changer, heated seats, a sunroof, power everything, and It also has the posi-track (its the quattro).

I nearly wanted to cry when i realized she was getting it, because its so amazing, and she will never fully realize what it is that she will be driving :( and even worse is she cant drive a stick, so i was the one that got to drive her around all afternoon in her nice ass Audi while she gloated on how amazing it was ....

Wait till she has to get an alignment done and its 1800 bucks...youll be the one laughing then.

Wait till she has to get an alignment done and its 1800 bucks...youll be the one laughing then.

haha yeah, and she owes my parents like 700 more than i do lol but i went and picked my car up today and I love it ...

for the first time I DRIFTED!! haha, just right in front of my house i did a little donut =]!! i couldnt do that in a civic lol. and its better for my lead foot. its really calm and tamed up until you get to about half way down on the pedal, from there out it just roars! and i LOVE the way the exhast is even stock. Its got just enough rumble ...

I gave it a good wash and did some work on the interior today and overall im very pleased with it =]. I can see myself driving it for a long time to come haha. Now i just need to find some pimp @$$ rims to finish it off :p any suggestions??

Last edited:
Back