Just some BS pics of the week....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
just a few pics of the crap I've been up to in the last few weeks...

The last time anyone saw the Z....before the busted tension rod, and the sandpapper battle....

aat.jpg

The Dirty old CRX engine I'm about to rebuild.... (was SiSteve's old motor)

aau.jpg

Nice Acorn shell....+5BHP... :p

aaz.jpg

Got the garage's concrete floor poured and cured...and a car can now sit in the garage, without me rolling around in gravel and sand...it was a mess.... 95 bags @ 80lbs each....

aba.jpg

abb.jpg

abc.jpg

The new Tokico Illumina's (5way adjustable) with the new rear coil-overs (2" drop and 450lb springs) just waiting for me to have time to install them to a car...

abh.jpg

Part of a wall that I built...the whole garage will look the same way....Pegboard heaven....hehe :)

abk.jpg

The ladder the wife bought me...just waiting for me to have some time to build some gutters for the house....so I can use it. And the sawhorse stand/table I built....it stores all the wood, and gives me a surface to work on as a table... ;)

abr.jpg

D15A3 strip down....... :ph34r:

abs.jpg

abt.jpg

abu.jpg

The ghetto rigged tension rod that busted, had to do this to drive it home safely....the new rods are here...just need to install them...and I have a spare one too... :)

acq.jpg

more pics tommorrow after I do some more wetsanding and buffing...but here's a few of the current shine...

acv.jpg

note the reflection of the wall....it's almost perfect.....

add.jpg

and how un-shiny it was......

acy.jpg

and the new pistons for the D15A3.....they should bump up the compression a little...+30BHP..... :ph34r:

adc.jpg

Great job on everything man!! Hope everything comes out great. The paint looked pretty damn good.

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Apr 15 2005, 12:42 AM
What are the bore on those things? You think they can handle boost? :ph34r:
[post=487341]Quoted post[/post]​

The boost they have is perfect...wish it was a 6 cylinder though.....=more boost :ph34r:

Lookin good jockie, For some reason i got the impression you pull the engines apart like folding laundry. just seems like you pull alot together on top of doing these engine projects like htere a joke. I hope to have it down like that one day.
I just did my first head gasket on the ZC, lol all the rockers were fallin apart :D i got it htough and she fuckin purrs now.

you guys only see what I do to cars....

what nobody see's is what I do to aircraft and all the shit on them...

yesterday, I hung 4 main rotor blades, then did a cleaning and an inspection on the main gearbox and the rotor head....

last night I did simple watertest...put the helicopter in a huge shower, and wait for leaks...then plug them.

everyday is something different...just the way I like it.

this time the engine rebuild is just going to be a simple clean it up, inspect, and slap back together with all new parts...with plenty of room to do it, and all the tools and equipment to do it with...

the last engine...was a mess...I spent to much time on making it pretty or gay, and didn't swap out any of the normally replaced items...like rear main seals and shit...

the hood will be closed on the CRX when it's going around the track...so it will be a plain, ugly, fully funtional, fast engine.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 15 2005, 04:08 AM
dude, where did yu get those pistons?!? i need to get some!
[post=487377]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, mad high dome y0. Probably like 25:1

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 15 2005, 06:45 AM
the last engine...was a mess...I spent to much time on making it pretty or gay, and didn't swap out any of the normally replaced items...like rear main seals and shit...
[post=487387]Quoted post[/post]​

The green/pink/blue/easter color shit? Lol....

the original picture dosnt qualify as a garage its more of a barn ! - good luck -

Back