Just spent the last 3 hours pulling my carpet out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ssl2k

Yeah I just spent the last 3 hours pulling my carpet. Had to drill those 4 bolts out that are in the door jam they were lots of fun.

Yeah I have a shit load of custom fiberlgass work ahead of me...I need to buy some rubbergloves tomorrow So i don't have to get my hands all sticky and shit...

*yawn* 3:30 am.*

Yeah that center console was a major pain in the ass to take out. There is like 10 screws that hold it up and shit...what a pain.

Other than that...Im happy I took it out...I can't decide how I want to do the rear section of the car.

I should prolly just paint it and hold off on the interior shit for a little while

nathan

painting it
(exterior that is)

so I completely gutted it because I had to remove the back windows + hatch...and my windsheild is broke so I'm SOL on that one too

use didposable blue (? forgot the name?) gloves they work great and are dirt cheap for a box of 100

yeah i bought this huge ass box of white non-powdered gloves a few months ago but they have gone up missing...go figure

nathan

yeah

i'll prolly buy some of the blue ones

im doing so much rice shit to my car now...it all started with wanting to do just a paint job right...now it is

shaved door handles
racing seats
4 point harness
tint

the list goes on

nathan

Originally posted by 97hatch@Jul 22 2004, 04:49 PM
the blue gloves are called nitrile they are extreemly strong and reist chemicals such as oil better than latex
[post=366981]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
They have a little grip to them, don't tear as easy, and they resist chemicals 10x better. Laquer thinner still eats them, but they hold it off for a minute.

Back