just stopping in and sayin hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
hey all. just wanted to say Hello from Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait. been here about a week now. pretty nice here. weather is good so i'm happy. got about 4 months here so i'll be back in the states soon enough. well i'll be on once in a while if i don't get to busy fixin broke cars. talk to ya'll lata. peace

mostly HMMMVs, forklifts, MB2s, we dont get to work on the leased vehicles (all of the civilian cars and trucks) they go downtown. it's a pretty light work load here. can't wait to get off base for a bit and do some sight seein.

hey
glad to hear you;re doing well and get back home safe...

and get us some pics from over there...
they have brown ish nips :p

With the armed forces out on patrol in the desert, the country is full of liberals and democrats. Please come back :)

Definitely good to hear you're safe. Shoot any Lockheed weapons? :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
With the armed forces out on patrol in the desert, the country is full of liberals and democrats. Please come back :)

Don't worry- we make all the munitions that keep our boys safe. :)

Man after all of this, i'm never gonna go to a beach again. too much damn sand here, and dust. had a dust storm the other day and the shit didn't settle for 2 days, like walking through fog, but it's dirt. it sucked.

Quoted post[/post]]

i was wondering...it seemed like the only conservatives left were my parents...it was almost.....peaceful :)

Seriously though....make it back man, cant be losin hondaswappers...itll make B look irresponsible

just thought i might give a shout out from kuwait also. im in arifjon right now... this place is like a fucking resort, im not kidding! I should be back in the states in a week or so. what camp are you at?

thanks for stopping by! hopefully you will be back after those 4 months.

khan: good to see that you ARE coming back.

:mrgreen:

Back