Just stopping in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMG. A girl! A/S/L? Nudes? Wanna cyber? Pics or ban!

I predict this thread will be 50 pages.

06 WRX huh? Nice. I have a 2010 that I picked up a couple months ago.

wow dude, welcome to teh girl who was already leg humped so much she got prego.

check about 2 or 3 years ago, she used to post quite a bit.

:wave: Welcome back.
most of the older members here don't either. so dont' feel bad. i haven't owned a honda in over 5 years.
Thats odd, just wondering why you joined HONDAswap only about a year and a half ago then... :shrug2:

:wave: Welcome back.

Thats odd, just wondering why you joined HONDAswap only about a year and a half ago then... :shrug2:

He was tricked into believing that it was full of stacked Honda groupies that showed their love of Honda's by giving their owners HJ's behind the local Honda dealership.

your best post yet. lol.
subies are awesome.
welcome back. how long you here for this time?

Hahaha we'll see.. Maybe a bit..
This is my suby family :p
l_f4a766bbac50414ca0f0c3af54fbb609.jpg

baby hauler
fxtizzle.jpg

l_3e063e28ba0443cfae5423731900379b.jpg

whats the bf driving if your still with him??
and yes subies are pretty sick..
not rlly members here have hondas anymore as previously mentioned..hell ive got a mazda b2200 pickup lol

I've never driven a sub, but they sure do look awful sexy. Welcome back and congrats on a healthy spawn =D

So how'd the body hold up after the kid? same as before?

not really members here have Hondas anymore as previously mentioned..hell I've got a Mazda b2200 pickup
But you may own a Honda next week. Haha.

I still have mine. It was 7 years beginning of March. And I'll probably acquire a few more, among other brands, once I get my own place.

Back