Just swaping decks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Domi31

Ok i had my JVC stolen from my 95 teg two nights ago down here in San Diego :angry: and now just lost my bid on ebay to buy another with a MP3 (money is tight), so it just hit me to use the Pioneer from my civic back in Nor Cal since im not driving it now, just wondering if the harness that plugs in the Pioneer for the 92 civic can just plug in the 95 teg it will save me a few bucks

Also I want to put in 6x9s in my integra (already own a pair), but in the stock spot where the 6.5 rears go. has any one had a prob doing this i dont want to start cuting and find out they dont fit or they make the plastic rattle (it looks like they will have to sit back a little)

Quoted post[/post]]
Ok i had my JVC stolen from my 95 teg two nights ago down here in San Diego :angry: and now just lost my bid on ebay to buy another with a MP3 (money is tight), so it just hit me to use the Pioneer from my civic back in Nor Cal since im not driving it now, just wondering if the harness that plugs in the Pioneer for the 92 civic can just plug in the 95 teg it will save me a few bucks

Also I want to put in 6x9s in my integra (already own a pair), but in the stock spot where the 6.5 rears go. has any one had a prob doing this i dont want to start cuting and find out they dont fit or they make the plastic rattle (it looks like they will have to sit back a little)

Sorry to hear about that mang. I bet I know where your stereo is because my friends car got stolen and we found it stripped in National City down an alley way. My other friend just had 2 Hondas stolen in 1 month.
Man San Diego is SHADY. I can't believe my Teg hasn't been stolen yet here in LA.

Back