Just switched to T-Mobile from Verizon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Magic-reaction-gif.gif

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya Jr. You hired me from 3pm to 4pm Prepare to be dazzled by magic.

Batteries don't just recharge by themselves.

I'm going to go with the car/computer thing and he didn't know it was charging.

Did you plug it into your computer or car?

no it was not plugged into anything for those hours listed, trust me im not really sure how much more clearer i can make the fact that it was not on any charger for that period of time.

i don't even have a car charger for it in my car

I just spent an hour on chat support with AT&T to see if they will discount my phone plan.

I've been a customer with them for 10 years and they won't even attempt to match T-mobile or any other carrier. Looks like I'll be switching soon.

Just take your AT&T phone to t mobile and pop in a t mobile sim. Done. If you don't like it, go back to ATT.

What I've found is big business like Comcast and Verizon is if you are a customer they don't really care. If you are not a customer they want your business and will offer you better offers...

I just spent an hour on chat support with AT&T to see if they will discount my phone plan.

I've been a customer with them for 10 years and they won't even attempt to match T-mobile or any other carrier. Looks like I'll be switching soon.
Work doesn't give you $$$ for your phone bill, or discount it?

I get 20% basically anywhere for my personal. I don't have a work phone yet.

I get 23% off my bill. But that's not the point. The point is, i've been a customer for 10 years. A company shouldn't disregard my status as a customer simply because of my employer.

Verizon gives two shits about long term customers....I was with them for 9 years when my phone had water damage. I had no insurance(yes thats my fault) and they were selling my phone to new customers for $149. i asked I could pay the $149 for the phone and they said no i had to pay full retail $499. i told them it would be cheaper to cancel my service and pay an early term fee and get a $99 Iphone 3GS with ATT then it would be to pay full retail for a phone. They said sorry we can't and i told them to cancel my account ...then and i went to AT&T for a brief period(which i regretted because their reception sucked everywhere i went). they just don't give a shit. Once they get you in, they can care less. It's all about the numbers. Customer retention is a low priority.

"I deserve things"

I didn't say I deserve anything. I simply stated that 10 years of a solid customer should warrant your desire to at least get close to matching your competitor so that I don't walk. It's a competitive market and if you don't care that I leave, then that's fine. There are better deals elsewhere.

Tell me how that Tmobile service is. I've been thinking about switching.

ATT sucks at my house but is pretty awesome everywhere but my house.

Tell me how that Tmobile service is. I've been thinking about switching.

ATT sucks at my house but is pretty awesome everywhere but my house.

It's been perfectly fine so far though i haven't been anywhere other than my usual places, work, home, friends house.....haven;t traveled with it yet but i expect it to be fine in most areas

Like I said, its been great for me, only problems I have is inside large buildings, it seems t mobile just sucks at getting the signal into big stores. Verizon had issues also but not as bad as t mobile. Although voice never seems to be affected, just data.

I think it's the signal freq that T/att use

i sit 20 feet from the windows at work and i barely get any data throughput on 3g, outside is 4g lte.

asbestos eats up our bandiwdths

Back