Just tested positive.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just to let you know nyquil will do the same. I got tested for school athletics in college when i had taken nyquil the night before and tested positive for Heroin, Opiates, Morphine, Meth and Ecstasy. That was the funniest call i ever got. ended up getting suspended for a week until they could verify it was nyquil.

I mean common if i was really on all those do you think i would have showed up to the test?
If you were on all those things, I don't think you'd know there was a test.

Where the phuk do you work? Does it require background investigation, etc? Just wondering, I have been cleared for over 30 years at varying levels and only 1 drug test. Don't hear of anyone else having to do it either. We do annual check-ins and periodic background re-investigations.

Last edited:
As a part of my employment contract, I had to agree to take a whiz quiz within 24hours or the offer was void.

Never have been retested though.

I'd rather not say where I work. My "office" is a company provided vehicle which I keep at my house. Still haven't gotten a call from the compliance guy. HR said if he looks at the info and doesn't see reason for further investigation more than likely he will just sign off on my return to work. Getting a little stir crazy at home already.

Shit I don't have any details to give. My boss called me and asked me if I got a call. I said no. He said he just got the word from HR that I was clear. Tried to get him to pay me for the next 2 days anyways. He declined.

This all started because I self reported a minor (very minor) vehicle incident. Backed into a large municipal trash can, and cracked the plastic trim around the rear door latch. The urban (ghetto) roads aren't plowed, making the streets 2 tracks. I was backing out of a driveway and the van slid off the mound in the center of the road and into this can. I saw it there, knew I was likely going to bump it, and fully expected it to move with the vehicle. Perhaps it was filled with bricks, or a dead body, but it didn't give an inch. Instead, the plastic broke. I'm not the type of guy to not claim responsibility, so I reported it. The rest is history.

I'd rather not say where I work. My "office" is a company provided vehicle which I keep at my house. Still haven't gotten a call from the compliance guy. HR said if he looks at the info and doesn't see reason for further investigation more than likely he will just sign off on my return to work. Getting a little stir crazy at home already.
Fair enough. Glad it's working out ok. And yeah, I always keep things above board where I work as well. Do some business travel and always do it by the book. Never have to look over your shoulder that way.

Used to have to take drug tests and breathalyzers all the time when I used my cell.

I'd probably get sent home if they breathalyzed me right now. Not drunk or even close, but not a 0.0 either.

Luna & 635 :p

And really, the infomart? the most overpriced office spaces known to man kind?

Last edited:
lmao, from the night before or the ride in?
i used to drink sparx on the ride to work...
From last night. Not a new thing for me. At least now I'm just sitting at a desk. When I was on the Light Rail I'd have 3 hours notice of a shift, sometimes at 4 in the morning. Never operated drunk, but a few times I wasn't 0.0 sober.

The job hasn't gotten to the point of beers on the ride in... yet. Although, if there was a liquor store between here and the parkway, I'd definitely have a tall boy a few times a week on the way home.

Back