just "testing the waters"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGLSHB

i am considering selling my 1994 Del Sol VTEC.

it has 115k miles, and is 99% stock, with the only mod being an aftermarket CD player.

i have seen them sell for anywhere from 5000, to like 8500...

so I am, thinking i would like to get 7000 for mine..

it is red, with an excellent body, perfect interior, and runs like hell..

would anyone be interested in something like this?

looking at places like Autotrader.com, and EBAY, that price range is pretty common...
Keep in mind that it is the one that has the FACTORY B16 in it, which puts it in an entirely different bracket.

also, i might consider trades, or partial trades as well..

Thats cool then...Good luck then sellin your ride!

I love this car, don't get me wrong, but i want to get something cheap to drive, and do something CRAZY for my "hot rod"... like a 3 rotor in a first-gen RX7, or an SR20 Nissan pickup...

or Sr20 Datsun 240 or 280z

may sound stupid, but i want something i can gut, weld in a cage, and get one of those sweet-ass Kirkey aluminum race buckets for....

I am starting to get older, and i want to go "balls out" on a car, before life starts pushing me other directions

does that make sense to you guys?

I got a 302 and tranny for cheap I could hook you up with to drop in a nice Z car...stock block stock heads, stock tranny. can ship but it would be better for you to pick em up...depending on how much to ship depends on how good of a deal I give you, if you come pick it all up I will sell it to you for $100.

Back