just thinking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whos going on spring break, and where, its the time of year to start booking your trips, yea yea..... i know some of you are older but you still must go on spring brea, let me know your rates and where ya going, i booked cancun 2004 from april 3rd to the 10th all inclusive leaving ny for $950....fucking sweet...let me know i wanna know when other students have spring break, and if anyone is going let me know we will go out for some brew ha ha... :)

I still dont know what im doing for spring break. My break starts march 13th and i was thinking either Mexico or the east cost somewhere since i havent been there before and there is a possibility i might be moving there in August. Last year i went to Marina Del Rey with my girlfriend and it wasnt as hot as I wouldve liked. I was also thinking of going to my parents condo in Florida but it is already booked. Any one have any suggestions?

cancun definately.....oasis or flamingo hotell, a fucking ball bro, nothing to do on the east coast, only seaside heights is kinda fun or the hamptons, but u dont wanna do that, cancun is the spot or go crazy and go to ibiza, im going to spain december 28th to jan11th its sick over there but its money, just do cancun, cant strees it enough or go a lil lower and do daytona

yeah im looking to spend around 700 flight and airfare and for that much ill be flying there in a dufflebag and sleeping a mexican jail cell.

Spring break? Hopefully I'll be spending it down near Dallas sipping on a beer in the 60s and 70s having the time of my life.

cali is an option to, i got flight and like 5 nights in a 3 star hotel for around 600 last year.

I'm lookin at spending a week or 8 hour days in my parent's garage doing my b16 swap into my CRX :D ahhh how I look forward and dread spring break...

Back