just trying to clear some stuff up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haloae

ok im trying in find out what axles i need for a b18c with a b16 hydro tanny going into an 88 crx si. i have been told that 99-00 civic axles would work and they look right but i also read that 86 - 89 Integra axles will work. im just trying to figure this out be4 i go spending money and with ether of these axles with i have to use any parts off of the crrx axles...and what would you call this intermediate shaft

Picture047.jpg

I'm pretty sure I answered your question last night. If it wasn't you, I apologize... You can use Integra or 99-00 Civic Si axles, even DOHC Vtec Del Sol axles.

no it was me im just checkin cuz there are some older tegs in a local junkyard and it would be cool if they would work so i could save some money

Quoted post[/post]]
ok im trying in find out what axles i need for a b18c with a b16 hydro tanny going into an 88 crx si. i have been told that 99-00 civic axles would work and they look right but i also read that 86 - 89 Integra axles will work. im just trying to figure this out be4 i go spending money and with ether of these axles with i have to use any parts off of the crrx axles...and what would you call this intermediate shaft
that looks like 94 and up Integra intermediate shaft - 86-89 Integra axles won't work (too short) - if that is the intermediate shaft you are using, get axles for 94 Integra

Back