1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just trying to clear some stuff up

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by haloae, Mar 13, 2006.

1. haloae

haloae Junior Member

ok im trying in find out what axles i need for a b18c with a b16 hydro tanny going into an 88 crx si. i have been told that 99-00 civic axles would work and they look right but i also read that 86 - 89 Integra axles will work. im just trying to figure this out be4 i go spending money and with ether of these axles with i have to use any parts off of the crrx axles...and what would you call this intermediate shaft

[​IMG]

2. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

El Paso, TX now, originally from Fresno, CA
    I'm pretty sure I answered your question last night. If it wasn't you, I apologize... You can use Integra or 99-00 Civic Si axles, even DOHC Vtec Del Sol axles.

3. haloae

haloae Junior Member

no it was me im just checkin cuz there are some older tegs in a local junkyard and it would be cool if they would work so i could save some money

4. jlicrx

jlicrx Senior Member

that looks like 94 and up Integra intermediate shaft - 86-89 Integra axles won't work (too short) - if that is the intermediate shaft you are using, get axles for 94 Integra

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted