Just Wanted To Say Whats Up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaMoCo

I just wanted to say whats up, I am new to this forum, but i have been a member of the CRX Resource for over a year. I am fairly knowlegeable about the 88-91 civics and CRXs, and have performed a number of swaps and built a couple different motors so if any one needs some help, I will be more than happy to give some assistance. What brings me to this forum is i just traded my 90 civic hatch for a bone stock 93 civic CX, so i thought I would search for a forum that dealt with more then just the OBD (0) 88-91's. thanks for taking the time to read this, and im looking forward to associating with you guys.

Gary

welcome aboard the board :)

its great to have moe 4th gen'ers with some knowledge. its our most lacking area i think

well technically im a 5th genner now, but i know a whole buttload about the 4 gens, so ill be glad to help out in that area.

Gary

Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Jan 8 2003, 01:15 AM
I just wanted to say whats up, I am new to this forum, but i have been a member of the CRX Resource for over a year.

do you mean resource.crx.org?? thats a good site...but in terms of tech help and engine knowledge, this site rules! :) welcome to hondaswap.

what up evertyone? I just joined here and wanted to know if anyone is familar with the stock 00 civic si motor. I just recently bought an si and it has extras but I am not sure to what extent. I think that it might have an after market intake manifold but I am not sure. It has the letters "had" as its only identifying marks. Anyone know?

wtf dude? why bump a 3 year old thread of someone introducing themselves to ask a question? welcome to hs anyway.

Back