Just wanted to say...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Applying light pressure.

Honestly, I have nothing else to do. I've been bored out of my mind for 3 days running.

I didn't have to pee but I suppose the burning sensation was much like what the describe as a symptom of clap - which if I had to deal with on a daily basis, I would sprint my butt down to the local clinic.

I was driving home and felt like I was carrying a ball of fire in my lap. I was surprised that last night after I 'finished' for the first time since the test that it didn't feel any different. I'm thankful for that.

you are a lucky man

peeing after the Q-tip test ranks a few notches above getting kicked in the nuts

i thought the q-tip test was obsolete?

Probably is but I had the test done in the hood at a public health facility so the testing would be free and I wouldn't have to worry about any issues with insurance or deductibles if I went to a private physician.

They probably do it as a deterrant. Its not needed anymore, but just to keep people from coming back too often.

i thought the q-tip test was obsolete?
i thought so to. last time i got checked they just needed a urine test.

q-tips don't test for kayaks. they have to do a skin sample on an outbreak.

when i got my first q-tip the guy doctor said, "some people actually get aroused from this". it was the worst pain ever. i hated it. and he did 2 samples that day.

i thought so to. last time i got checked they just needed a urine test.

q-tips don't test for kayaks. they have to do a skin sample on an outbreak.

when i got my first q-tip the guy doctor said, "some people actually get aroused from this". it was the worst pain ever. i hated it. and he did 2 samples that day.

I suppose the blood work encompasses the herpes virus as well as HIV and anything else they could test through blood.

I wasn't sure if I would have to do the Q-tip swab or just pee in a cup.

Then you get the 'don't call us... we'll call you' and if they DO call.... usually it's positive result. Glad it's all clear though

I got swabbed by a noob apprentice.
After he was done HE DROPPED IT ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!
after swab #2 I wanted to swab him with a baseball bat.

I have to call back for the results of the normal test I think, the HIV I'm supposed to as well, but if I don't and I do have the dreaded I'm sure they'll track me down and call me via the info I provided.

ok, i'm not hip... what the hell are kayaks?

People in Valtrex commercials always seem to be kayaking.

BTW, In NJ I believe it's the law to inform someone of a positive HIV test. I doubt it for any of the other things though.

I have actually yet to be tested except for HIV. I give blood so they test for that kind of stuff. As far as the rest, I have only not been protected with one girl (the ex) and as long as the tools look and work properly, I'm not going.

just what i was thinking :huh:

lol my friend went to go get tested and when i answered the phone for him :eek: i saw that look and his life was never really the same...even though he was just carrying :eek:

lol here in australia the qtip test does not exist no more ^_^ and the results are called in ;)

qtip is the worst freaking pain ever. My gf was wondering why I was in a bad mood after that.

Back