just wanted to throw new pics out their of the build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b303monster

"wanted streets"
1996%20ek4%20si%20clone
let me know what u guys think

i am going to be doing a jdm em1 clone pretty much and carbon fiber hood, mirrors, trunk, lip kit. also jdm em1 interior or much as i can

dont wanna sound stupid or anything but thats what forums are for, to learn lol ... what exactly are the holes in the rear bumper for??

"speed holes". The bottom of the bumper acts as an air scoop and creates drag. The holes relieve any pressure that is built up behind the bumper and allows the air to just flow out. Though, I prefer block offs/diffusers instead.

aww i had a feeling it was some thing like that but wasnt quite sure and yeah i prefer the dams and defusers as well lol but i guess cutting into the bumper is cheaper lmao still a nice looking car though and no offense

non taken and its actually a defuser done by eagle. and i was thinking about turboin but cant decide. i am real curious to what ill get with n/a( i want 250whp). an i look at it as ill always have extra parts for another build if i decide to turbo. thanks for the comments!!

IMO, N/A is an absolute waste of time on the B-Series. if you want to stay N/A, just leave it stock. if you want more, turbo/supercharger is the only route that seems logical to me anymore.

think of it this way:
to achieve a desired power level naturally aspirated, youre going to have to go through the engine and build it anyway. why not just build it for turbo and go for the gold?

well I already have it built
b18c head
omni valve train
blox turbo cams
aem cam gears
b18c1 block
bored .20
je-pistons/rods
mid sleeve
hot tanked
exc.
skunk 2 intake manifold
aem fuel rail/regulator
itr injectors
walbro pump
dc headers
3 inch piping
stage 2 axles
skunk suspension
so I got most covered but haven't decided on setup yet if I were to turbo

id definitely boost it then, since the engine is already there and built for it. sleeved setup could be good for 500+whp

With that mentality you can say that with any engine.

I suppose I should have specified. The owner said he was seeking 250whp, and with just about any Honda engine, thats a lot of work. I was just saying that itd be more cost effective to turbo the car to 250whp than to attempt to build a naturally aspirated setup to 250whp.

Back