Just watched Hi - Rev Tuners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canadian_GSR

Fuck i hate that show, its like a car wreck, ya know you shouldnt look but ya just gotta slow down and stare........ so then these idiots start talkin like an aluminum wing is a high performance part and this guys a tuner cus he chromed out every nut n bolt on his sohc non vtec pos and i wanna hurl. Sorry, needed to rant, fuck Hi - Rev Tuners!

last show i saw, they were swapping a B18 into a civic hatchback. they took out the old D series engine and put the B18 in there and got it started! they made it looks sooo simple :) they still needed to put the axles and they said they were replacing the whole exhaust system with bigger pipes and performance muffler and header. as far as i can see, that show rocks.

that show sucks monkey balls. I mean yeah wooped dee doo we put a motor in a car. hello and welcome to shady tree mechanic. THen they procede to relocate the battery, and then the guy says oh we've got to get a body kit for this hatch cause man you know it's ugly. and then any segment with mention of some car that's supposed to be nice, like the crx, well the one they show a clip of foesn't even resemble a crx one bit, fuck that show it sucks

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 4 2003, 05:26 AM
arent they the ones thats building that 1000hp Supra motor??

you're thinking of Super Tuner TV on TNN.
the show they are talking about is called Hi-Rev Tuners on SPEED channel.

some parts of that show are cool but other parts are pretty lame. i hate how they keep switching from one thing to the next and then back to the original thing they were talking about.
believe it or not...IMO....Super Tuner TV > Hi-Rev Tuners

my friend said super tuner TV was actually getting decent. I haven't watched it for a while cause when I did it sucked ass. They did like a coilover install and didn't even show anything. Once I go back to school I think I get the SPEED channel, so that'll be the hookup. I have never seen Hi-rev tuners.

They just need to make Shay Tree Mechanics : Import version IMO

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 4 2003, 04:55 AM
last show i saw, they were swapping a B18 into a civic hatchback. they took out the old D series engine and put the B18 in there and got it started! they made it looks sooo simple :) they still needed to put the axles and they said they were replacing the whole exhaust system with bigger pipes and performance muffler and header. as far as i can see, that show rocks.

:withstupid:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 4 2003, 10:31 AM
my friend said super tuner TV was actually getting decent. I haven't watched it for a while cause when I did it sucked ass. They did like a coilover install and didn't even show anything. Once I go back to school I think I get the SPEED channel, so that'll be the hookup. I have never seen Hi-rev tuners.

They just need to make Shay Tree Mechanics : Import version IMO

Supah Tunah TV? I liked the one where honda-tech raced ser.net. I thought that was cool. And sometimes they do show cool stuff like the 1000 HP supra they are building. Must be nice.

Originally posted by rsaeini+Aug 4 2003, 10:17 AM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Aug 4 2003, 05:26 AM
arent they the ones thats building that 1000hp Supra motor??

you're thinking of Super Tuner TV on TNN.
the show they are talking about is called Hi-Rev Tuners on SPEED channel.

some parts of that show are cool but other parts are pretty lame. i hate how they keep switching from one thing to the next and then back to the original thing they were talking about.
believe it or not...IMO....Super Tuner TV > Hi-Rev Tuners

oh shit. Super TUners is what I was talking about. I dont ethink ive even seen Hi Rev Tuners :bash: :doh:

hi rev tuners is rice tv its all about focus body kits and altezzas

I hate watching supertunertv right befor the power block -.- it sucks major cow balls!. They have no clue what their talking about and its importtuner sugar coated self as a t.v show.. smiple final.. thank you! and no pictures plz :D

i watched it last night as well.. i had thought of posting up its ghayness as well. fuck hi rev tuners. worst show ever.

Me, personally I watch the domestic shows adn I don't even own a domestic.

Once again, who the fuck came up with two twins commentating that show, one is bad enough.

:) Milan

Hi rev tuners=The rice show!!!
They did an install segment about speakers in an eg hatch.

Super tuner tv=not quite as bad
They have drift coverage, but yeah the twins are teh gay!!!
Still kinda ricey...

you have to understand, they are sponsored by "pep boys were rice ppl"

they have to feature what the companies want them to, stuff u can buy in the store, and anything that has to relate to fast and the furious.

and yes those twins are fookin stupid, why not twin females?!?!

i like the drift coverage tho

Back