Just watched Snowmobiles on PINKS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Not a new concept to me, I've seen them in Englishtown, but it was just so cool to watch two go head to head.

Usually I watch a motorcycle stomp one into the ground. But I also learned that the record in the quarter for a snowmobile is 7.xx seconds at 17x.x mph. I think that's crazy as hell, especially for a vehicle not meant for asphalt.

Honestly the best episode of PINKS I have ever watched. Two pretty evenly matched machines with two good drivers who didn't bitch. That's the part of the show I ussually hate, the negociations take 10 minutes a piece. These guys talked like adults, worked out the situation for each run, and when the one lost he was not a poor sport.

Qoute of the show though, right after the other guy rode off on his newly won snowmobile the loser goes to one of his crew, "We'll just build a better one."

I knew a guy in New Hampshire that was a racer, with a prepped sled. They raced over water. Did they do that in that episode ?

Back