Just when I was thinking about getting a boat....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Thoughts about getting a boat crossed my mind many times this winter...

I think I won't.....now.

I want this....just the cool factor of driving in the center of the car has sold me. Screw RHD, and LHD....center dive FTMFW....:cool:

http://www.gibbstech.co.uk/aquada.php

and trips to NY might be fun....hehe.

When I can afford one...they might be faster...or I can always fab up some more speed....:ph34r:

and will also come in handy with the global warming crap....when NY and Miami are under water....

think off the possibilities of running from the law lol ...

cept the hummer one would be better for that ... 4wd off road right in to the lake then up the other side lol

you'll just end up buying wheels for it.... or 1231232 rudders in stupid widths :D

hmmm ... what is the pricing on it ... i will start saving lol ... i live by the lake so i could see that being fun

"The Aquada was launched in the U.K. in September 2004 and interest has been keen, with some outlets dropping the price as production increases. Initially the sticker price was set at around $270,000, making the Aquada strictly a toy for the very rich. By the time it hits the U.S. market, it is predicted the price will be well under $100,000. America"

Naquada... heh.

Anyway, my friend has an Amphibicar, and it's cool but I don't think it's worth the price of ownership.

If you live and work along a canal then it's a neat idea, but other than that it's an hour of maintainance for every 10 minutes you're in the water.

Well you see, for every 10 minutes that you use the device, you'll need to perform about an hour of maintenance.

You can't go to Advance Auto Parts and get a prop gasket for a 1962 Amphibicar.

It'd be kinda cool to have one. I'd wonder if it would just be a novelty though. But you do live by a lake, so you could rig it so you could waterski and wakeboard behind it. Now that be fun, part recreation and part transportation.

Back