JUST WONDERING GUYS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Qwikcivic@Jul 30 2003, 09:36 PM
Her ass. If she's got a fatty and some nice thick legs it's all good.

Oh hell yes!!!
I'm sorry, but all the stick-skinny girls can stay the hell home for
all I care! I want a girl with some meat on her bones.
I'm not saying a fat chick, just not bony.
That's gross.
Thick legs with the Phat ass is great!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Jul 30 2003, 06:50 PM
IN UR OPINION.....

Whats the sexiest part of a females body?
Whats the sexiest thing a female could do to get u 'turned on'?
Whats the most sweetest thing a girls done for u?

U dont have to answer all. whatever ur comfortable with..
try to keep it clean.. :)

1. her belly (don't know why, just love them. The flat, tone variety that is)
2. Lengerie+touching herself= Silverchild "The jugernaut of love"
3. Just cuddling (I'm a sop like that), I'm not into the "sweetest thing" rating system. I'm good to the girls I want to keep, and there good to me.

-Definately the eyes...

-hm...idk probably a passionate kiss

-Well my ex made a scrapbook of all our memories...i still have it...i dont know why but id have to say that

Hey SweetInstinct...same questions back at you only for guys

IN UR OPINION.....

Sexiest parts.... by far is stomach (in shape of course), legs, face, and of course the lips at the Y.

Sexiest thing to turn me on.....moan in my ear, kiss on my neck

Sweetest thing a girl has done for me.... leave little notes in places for me to find them (and bought me a carbon fiber hood :D )

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Jul 30 2003, 10:50 PM-->
Sweet InStinct
@Jul 30 2003, 06:50 PM
IN UR OPINION.....

Sexiest parts.... by far is stomach (in shape of course), legs, face, and of course the lips at the Y.

Sweetest thing a girl has done for me.... leave little notes in places for me to find them (and bought me a carbon fiber hood :D )

hey aren't you a girl???
Or did I miss something...

Originally posted by khrisb+Jul 30 2003, 10:58 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 30 2003, 10:50 PM
Sweet InStinct
@Jul 30 2003, 06:50 PM
IN UR OPINION.....

try to keep it clean..  :)

hey aren't you a girl???
Or did I miss something...

Boy your quick.... :lol: just teasing.....yes I'm a femme lesbian, just putting my two cents in.

lol
stop hitting on the lesbian dude. its a lost cause :p

What gets me the most? How a girl holds her self. While many things must pre-requisite the glance- such as a bitchin' body- , the way a girl holds her self, walks, stands, and so on is either a big turn on or a huge turn off for me.
I'm weird... I'm into two totally different types of chicks. I like the shy girl... girl next door, biting her lip at me and shit... 100% great girl, and a whore in the bedroom- thats hot :)
On the other hand, i like the bad girl. there is nothing hotter than a chick in a tight spaghatie (sp?) strap shirt and baggy ass work pants with a wallet chain :) but at the same time, she has to be able to clean up well for the nights I cook her dinner or take her out somewhere nice.

but now, to answer the questions---

eyes
i love it when a chick kinda nibbles on my ear and says "I want you" im ready to roll after that :)
Whats the most sweetest thing a girls done for u? i once had a girl who said she'd rather jump on me over a plane. it was on some message board.... i dunno.... it was a long time ago :p

I'll send them your way, his way, home.
Shit, I don't care where they go.
I've finally found a girl that matches all that I like
and she's nice too.
I'm in love... :wub:

:hitit: ...Wait! I already did!
Life is good!!!

Oh and sorry civicgirlracer97, I didn't know.
Are you one of the cute lesbians???
Oh sorry, I got side tracked... :lol:

Chris

Are you one of the cute lesbians???

To answer your question, yes. There is nothing grosser to me than a butch girl trying to look like a man. I mean if I wanted a guy, I'd be straight. ;)

IN UR OPINION.....

1. Lips... thick/pouty lips, yeah...
2. Talk dirty to me and tell me what she wants to do... <-- that's a "yeah, dude " moment
3. Visited me at the hospital after I told her not to.

My friend is engaged a hot bi chick... lucky bastard (no he hasn't had a threesome yet)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 31 2003, 12:03 AM
What gets me the most? How a girl holds her self. While many things must pre-requisite the glance- such as a bitchin' body- , the way a girl holds her self, walks, stands, and so on is either a big turn on or a huge turn off for me.
I'm weird... I'm into two totally different types of chicks. I like the shy girl... girl next door, biting her lip at me and shit... 100% great girl, and a whore in the bedroom- thats hot :)
On the other hand, i like the bad girl. there is nothing hotter than a chick in a tight spaghatie (sp?) strap shirt and baggy ass work pants with a wallet chain :) but at the same time, she has to be able to clean up well for the nights I cook her dinner or take her out somewhere nice.

but now, to answer the questions---

eyes
i love it when a chick kinda nibbles on my ear and says "I want you" im ready to roll after that :)
Whats the most sweetest thing a girls done for u? i once had a girl who said she'd rather jump on me over a plane. it was on some message board.... i dunno.... it was a long time ago :p

Interesting.....Ill keep that in mind :roll:

:roll: ---> See Im doing the eye thingy u like.

So u like the lady in the light and a freak in the night type thing........ whoa what a coincidence .. thats so my personality :)

Well Everyone has come up with their ideas on everything... i must say that some of u are some horny damn guys. but its aLL good ... typical.. but all good.

Some one asked earlier what i like in a guy and so forth.. well:

Sexiest part of a guys body? hmm.. I like well what every girl likes. an attractive body.. now im not saying built big type things.. i find that gross... but something thats sweet to look at, to touch and to kiss. a guys shoulders really do it for me. eyes and that line of hair on a guys abdonmen.. thats sexy too.

what a guy can do to get me turned on? hmm.. well... neck lickin and kissin is sexy... and hmm. teasing is a real turn on too.. thats where a guy pretend to go down on a girl.. then stops last minute.. that gets me so in the mood... just playful things like that....... oh and a cop uniform aint that bad either B) .(have yet to try that :))

Sweetest thing? well theres been alot.. but nothing worth talking about.. hmm...
lemme think.
a guy brought me his dads porche sc to test drive in the middle of the night.. that was sweet. cause he could have gotten into real shit.. but he brought it out anyway for me (nonetheless i ripped it like no 2moro.. handlin on that is amazing)

Oh and this other time..
i was pissed off about what my bf had done on my birthday.. and this guy sat thro me bitching hardcore about him for a while. i found that sweet.. cause he was actually listening to me. :)

note: Spaghetti Strap.. for further reference.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Jul 31 2003, 08:46 AM
Oh and this other time..
i was pissed off about what my bf had done on my birthday.. and this guy sat thro me bitching hardcore about him for a while. i found that sweet.. cause he was actually listening to me. :) [/color]

he was listening because he wanted to get in your pants, we can pretend to be sweet sometimes ;)

1. its all about the stomach. if your fat and got rolls...keep it covered up. but a girl with a short shirt showin some is sexy. next comes face. im not the type of guy that will hit a nice body with an ugly face.

2. talking dirty or just fuckin around with me and telling me she wants me.

3. um, i havent found a sweet girl yet. i usually find the bitches damnit. so nothing on this one.

Back