Just wondering where everyone is from?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bellevue, Wa home of the richest man alive

Originally posted by bte15@Nov 7 2002, 04:52 PM

Bill Gates isn't the richest man alive. One of them, but not the richest. (i dont think, hell he might be now..but i dont think so)

madison, AL (right outside of huntsville) but im in st. louis MO when im not in school.
I will agree with liquid, way to many people are into rice around here.

he is the richest, sorry. used to be J Paul Getty but that was a longgggg time ago. last time i checked Gates is worth like 40 billion smackaroos. Got Bank? :D

chino, CA ...home of the bone-chilling 70 degree winters.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Nov 7 2002, 04:58 PM-->
@Nov 7 2002, 04:52 PM

Bill Gates isn't the richest man alive. One of them, but not the richest. (i dont think, hell he might be now..but i dont think so)

according to forbes magazine he is
his microsoft stocks alone are valued at $34.86 billion (as of 4:55pm today)
add in other stocks, real estate, companies (microsoft alone is worth $278.93 Billion) and its pretty easy to see the fucker has more money than most countries

heres a site that has more info on how filthy f00kin rich he is
http://www.quuxuum.org/~evan/bgnw.html

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Nov 7 2002, 05:19 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Nov 7 2002, 04:58 PM
bte15
@Nov 7 2002, 04:52 PM

according to forbes magazine he is
his microsoft stocks alone are valued at $34.86 billion (as of 4:55pm today)
add in other stocks, real estate, companies (microsoft alone is worth $278.93 Billion) and its pretty easy to see the fucker has more money than most countries

heres a site that has more info on how filthy f00kin rich he is
http://www.quuxuum.org/~evan/bgnw.html

Ah ok, the last i heard from ppl, there was a Chinesse (sp?) man who owned an island and other stuff, and some other really rich ppl. I would say Donald Trumpt was up there, but he lost some big money on 9-11.

i live in Fort Wayne, Indiana but moving back to Lynchburg, Virginia in late May/early June. i cannot wait to get back to Virginia...

vacaville ca, between sacramento and SF

Back