just wondering...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

justinkase96gsr

i have a 96 gsr thats been put in the ditch. im pullin the motor and putting it in my crx. what other parts can i swap off my teg to put on my rex. and i was also thinkin about putting the front end of my teg on my rex. would that be a task and a half or what?

There have been some articles on front end swaps, usually just comes down to how creative you're willing to get i think. Try fitting your center console in your EF, i think I have a 96 teggy console in mine...
Other than that, maybe if you swap seat rails you can put your teggy seats in or something...

i have a 96 gsr thats been put in the ditch. im pullin the motor and putting it in my crx. what other parts can i swap off my teg to put on my rex. and i was also thinkin about putting the front end of my teg on my rex. would that be a task and a half or what?

I'm sorry, but why the hell would you want to put an Integra front end on a CR-X? That would look fucking terrible...

ya i know its wider then the crx, making it look ridiculous. i was thinkin about chopping the center of everything to keep the front end the same width as the rest of the car. its something different you know.

ugly.jpg

hahaha man that read pic is awful!

At pick n pull one time I pulled a front panel off a DA integra nad test fit it on an EF, it almost lined up, and I thought that it would be kind of cool to do an integra hatchback or something :D But that front end on the crx makes it look like one of those geo storms or something :(
You;d be defiling your crx and lots of people on this board would verbally berate you for it.

ya i know its wider then the crx, making it look ridiculous. i was thinkin about chopping the center of everything to keep the front end the same width as the rest of the car. its something different you know.

Different doesn't necessarily equal good though. You have to think about the lines of the car as a whole. The CR-X is an older chassis, and it's got a lot more straight lines to it, whereas the Integra is much rounder. Would a rounded front end really look natural on a mostly square, straight-lined chassis? I don't think so, but it's your car. Do what you want...

Back