Just wondering....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Master1oo

i was wondering if there are any high performance parts for the stock 90-93 accords. im not wanting to do a engine swap or anything major like that. i was looking for something like headers, throttle bodies, ecu tuning, or some thing like that. and i would also like to know what has the best "bang" for buck. thank you all for your time.

well i would just trow a h22a in there but just get all that you listed, if you wont to no what out of the stuff you listed is the best bang for buck its the header

lol, well, yes, the car does need to breath, but its going to be $x,xxx dollars for the turbo. Really, just a full cold air intake, header, and exhaust will get you moving noticably quicker, and a google search would turn up ECU tuners/swaps. I personally do not have that generation accord, so I can't say for sure what's out there, but I've seen enough of them swapped/tuned I guarantee you it's pretty common. By the way, if it's the LX and not the EX, you'll be fighting your engine more than anything. I can't remember the horsepower difference, but it's big enough you would spend hundreds modding youe LX to get it up to the same specs as a factory EX. So I would recommend selling/trading it if you don't want to engine swap and it's an LX. If it's an EX, you should be in pretty good shape. The nice thing about that accord is it's an even easier H22a swap then my generation 94-97. It's around $1800, so before you think turbo, think H22a. If you just want it to zip around fast, do the standard I/H/E and maybe check into throttle body boring to get more air in. And a lot of people are with me on this, a lot of people are not, but Bosch Platinum +4 plugs seem to help the car out a lot. All of my friends use them and swear by them, myself included.

Last edited:
Back