1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-fed, Wtf!!!!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Turbo&Auto, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Turbo&Auto

Turbo&Auto Nick Go FAST!!

Anybody else catch that fuckin tard on the teen choice awards? I heard the clips on Howard and Bubba(Sirius radio DJ's), and that was plenty enough torture for me!! Just plain horrible!!!! :mad:

AND, to top it off, his single has a real original title - Lose Control. Try biting Eminem's nuts a lil more :rolleyes:

2. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

this guy is still a tool. but they thing is, he's got everything i could ever want. all the toys in the world. a rich baby's momma. what else could a guy ask for. he gets all the play in the world from bitches and doesn't do shit.

it just isn't right. if there was a god, he would strike this bitch down with a case of herpes that ate his dick off. he will never have to work for anything. god he just urks the shit out of me.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

4. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

bah.. Missy is keeping it real. Eminem isn't that bad, hes just been over played to death. 50 cent.. well, he is trying really hard. Snoop has smoked himself retarded and it shows in his lyrics. All these new fuckers are cookie cutter diamond teeth no talent mo'fos. But I wouldn't call rap dead.

5. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

+1. it's just more "pop" now. popular sells records. for hard core enthusiasts rap has gone down the gutters. but you can't blame people for this. the only people who actually buy cd's are kids and women. so you have to make music for those who are going to buy it. i actually buy less now. i'm really picky on what i buy. i don't just bootleg everything. if i really like the album or artist, they deserve the $10 i'll spend at best buy.

6. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

you guys hear t-man's kfed diss song, its actually pretty funny

i agree this dude is a total tool, but i'd be pretty content having ms spears polish my knob and driving ferraris and shit
    i'd play stay-at-home dad for a whole lot less than he is getting...

7. Turbo&Auto

Rap definately isnt what it used to be. I swung back to more rock, and for some reason, drum&bass and other techno. I bought the TI "the King" cd, pretty decent. I cant lie though, I'll be the first one there buying a 50 or Eminem CD when it comes out. :D

8. lizoyd18

lizoyd18 Junior Member

yea i been stop listining to rap its all the same they dont talk about anything or they talk about whatever everybody else said about a thousand times.. and i swiched to trance music but i get looked at weird when i tell people that lol

9. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

This is why the XM station that by far gets the most play in my car is XM65 - The Rhyme. The rest of the rap channels are worthless - it's either Chamillionaire, Kelis, Chingy, E-40 or any of the other terrible stuff that passes for rap today. XM66 plays something good every ince in awhile, but it's few and far between.

10. Turbo&Auto

On sirius they have a backspin channel too. And shade45 isnt just music, the morning and afternoon show is pretty good too.

11. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

XM 42 and XM 48 FTW...

12. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

shade 45 is a joke, well atleast the cd is, ive only heard the station 2 times.

Rap hasn't died, there are still PLENTY of people making great rap music, just because what is being played primarily sucks doesn't mean that there is no good rap anymore. The music played on the radio and tv is an insult to rap music.

13. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

I agree that rap isn't what it used to be but that's only because all of us are used to something else. Just like older guys always say they don't make cars the way they used to. You don't like the new music, turn it off.

14. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

The sad part is I didn't know who the fuck this was until someone said, Mrs. Spears and I put one and one together.

15. Vosty

Vosty "REP 4 U" Whore Member!!!

16. Vosty

His video from the teen choice isnt on the net yet... it was prty damn lame...

17. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

yea...i saw that^^^

18. Vosty

19. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Rap isn't dead. Anyone see the show "Fight Klub"? It's kind of like "Yo Momma" but it's with freestyle rap and isn't gay. And it's with people who don't have a billion dollars so you don't have to hear about cars and Krystal. Some of them actually say some pretty fucked up shit about each other.

20. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

You are comparing Fight Klub to Yo Momma? WTF, are you even a Freestyle Battle fan?. They don't tell jokes (they are called punch lines, I don't care if you consider it the same thing because that's not what it's called in the battle circles) about each other lol except for maybe Serius Jones' weak ass freestyles (only people who know and watch Fight Klub will know what i mean. He won't even battle Jin again because he knows he can't use his same "jokes" again)

Also, Freestyle Battling is very different from making songs. For example, Eminem sold millions of his albums but have you heard his freestyles? They were good but not that good. On the other hand, Jin barely sold like a million albums and it took him over a year to do but when it comes to freestyling he'd whoop Eminem's ass.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted